• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

i need help

Post number 2 has been selected as best answer.

danish

TF Ace
hi today some unkown person send me 4500 to my amazon pay wallet , i am calling amazon pay customer care and telling that i do not recognize this transaction and i do not known the person who has sent the money , i told them to raise a complain but there are not helping me , please some one tell me what to do

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
hi today some unkown person send me 4500 to my amazon pay wallet , i am calling amazon pay customer care and telling that i do not recognize this transaction and i do not known the person who has sent the money , i told them to raise a complain but there are not helping me , please some one tell me what to do
Just wait for a couple of days and see if someone contacts you for the wrong credit.
As you already raised a complaint with Amazon, You already did what you could do..
Now just chill ..

danish

TF Ace
Just wait for a couple of days and see if someone contacts you for the wrong credit.
As you already raised a complaint with Amazon, You already did what you could do..
Now just chill ..
as the unknown person has sent the money via upi to my apay wallet so i also complaint to bhim upi , when i called bhim upi customer care the ivr robot just asked upi reference id of the disputed transaction

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
as the unknown person has sent the money via upi to my apay wallet so i also complaint to bhim upi , when i called bhim upi customer care the ivr robot just asked upi reference id of the disputed transaction
Good, take a note of these complaint ids..
And also is this money deposited into any bank account or wallet?
If into a bank account, inform them the same by email so that you have written proof for later

danish

TF Ace
Good, take a note of these complaint ids..
And also is this money deposited into any bank account or wallet?
If into a bank account, inform them the same by email so that you have written proof for later
the money has been deposited to only my amazon pay wallet only

doraemon

TF Legend
U already did the required.
Will suggest u to not transfer this amount anywhere
As if it's through some fraud or any illegal means
Account will chain freeze
So keep it as it is if anyone contacts u to refund
Follow the standard banking process do not pay back through UPI