• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

i need help (solved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

danish

TF Ace
i booked a fd but in withdrawal bank details i entered the correct account number but old ifsc code , after breaking the fd will the amount be credited to my account or not

Shoxie

TF Premier
You should contact the customer care immediately. Mostly the payment will no go through since the account number and IFSC code will not match. Speaking to customer care will clear all your doubts, rather than any of us here.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
i created a fd , by mistake i entered the old ifsc code of the payout bank ,
Ok you created fd .. in some app ?
Linked to wallet so u only need bank account for fd redemption when broken or time period ends

danish

TF Ace
Ok you created fd .. in some app ?
Linked to wallet so u only need bank account for fd redemption when broken or time period ends
no , i created a fd by a app , the only problem is that by mistake i entered the old ifsc code of the reedemption bank

vijay.vj

TF Ace
i booked a fd but in withdrawal bank details i entered the correct account number but old ifsc code , after breaking the fd will the amount be credited to my account or not
You can try to send some sample amount to same account number and old IFSC code. If it goes to right account, then not to worry much.

I recently changed my home branch and IFSC has changed. I was also afraid, as I had to change as so many places but its working fine with old IFSC code itself.

You need to worry if IFSC code is changed due to some bank merger or something. This case is a problem.

danish

TF Ace
You can try to send some sample amount to same account number and old IFSC code. If it goes to right account, then not to worry much.

I recently changed my home branch and IFSC has changed. I was also afraid, as I had to change as so many places but its working fine with old IFSC code itself.

You need to worry if IFSC code is changed due to some bank merger or something. This case is a problem.
yeah i did transfer 1 rupee to the account with old ifsc code , the amount was successfully credited

techt

TF Legend
yeah i did transfer 1 rupee to the account with old ifsc code , the amount was successfully credited
Just in an hour your issue solved.
GIF by Schitt's Creek

Status
Not open for further replies.