• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.
I currently hold Axis Select, Axis Privilege and Axis IOCL. The Axis Select is confirmed LTF. But, I have doubts on my Axis Privilege card. I am an Axis Priority account holder so is it fyf or ltf for me? When I got the card a guy on premium banking line said that it was ltf but I’m not sure. The IOCL card is confirmed ltf though.

The Axis Select is giving me 4% on all retail spends along with the multi brand vouchers and the Privilege has been giving me flat 2% on all online spends and even 3-5% on selected online retailers.

Can someone please confirm whether the Multi-Brand vouchers are going away forever or not and what should my next step be? Upgrade/Cancel? Should I get Atlas despite already having DCB? I spend a decent amount tracking back and forth between India and Singapore and have large international spends.

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I currently hold Axis Select, Axis Privilege and Axis IOCL. The Axis Select is confirmed LTF. But, I have doubts on my Axis Privilege card. I am an Axis Priority account holder so is it fyf or ltf for me? When I got the card a guy on premium banking line said that it was ltf but I’m not sure. The IOCL card is confirmed ltf though.

The Axis Select is giving me 4% on all retail spends along with the multi brand vouchers and the Privilege has been giving me flat 2% on all online spends and even 3-5% on selected online retailers.

Can someone please confirm whether the Multi-Brand vouchers are going away forever or not and what should my next step be? Upgrade/Cancel? Should I get Atlas despite already having DCB? I spend a decent amount tracking back and forth between India and Singapore and have large international spends.
Chk with customer care on ltf or not
why stick to axis..
atlas is still rewarding if u can plan and derive value.
vouchers are unpredictable.. no one can confirm that.. overall there are devals across banks..

Chk with customer care on ltf or not
why stick to axis..
atlas is still rewarding if u can plan and derive value.
vouchers are unpredictable.. no one can confirm that.. overall there are devals across banks..
Even if they aren’t as great as they used to be, their ltf status makes them worth keeping.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

Get retention benefits on previlgae 5k point
But ask about select retention points .
Should be more
U can take only 1

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge

How are you getting 4% for retail on Axis Select?

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Guys I have paid normal magnus (since already paid fee last dec 2023, will hold till nov this year), paid atlas and ltf iocl.
I'm looking for a 4th card, would privilege make any sense if I'm applying it today? I already have 22k ER balance from magnus & iocl combined.
The idea is to redeem all into vouchers for better value.

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Get retention benefits on previlgae 5k point
But ask about select retention points .
Should be more
U can take only 1
Already gotten 7500 and redeemed on Myntra for 3k
They gave me retention offer for 5k on privilege. But I don't see multi brand voucher now. Somehow they took longer to complete request.
Is it gone, should I wait for get 1k voucher for 5k points?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
They gave me retention offer for 5k on privilege. But I don't see multi brand voucher now. Somehow they took longer to complete request.
Is it gone, should I wait for get 1k voucher for 5k points?
What other choices we have 😐