• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Myzone Rupay LTF for Axis CC holders

anonymuos

TF Ace
Have My Zone Visa LTF, Kiwi RuPay LTF

All were showing paid in pre-approved offers (first time ever it started showing cards after "Apply now") but not a single one LTF (Axis Flipkart, Neo, My Zone RuPay, Rewards, Aura, Ace, Indian Oil, Privilege, Select, Atlas, Samsung Signature and Samsung Infinite) so took Axis Ace. Generated instantly and Ace delivered on Wednesday.

Last edited:

romilq

TF Ace
Got Mastercard .
Good experience,generated & shown in the app in a blink.
If you are an existing card holder and apply through Apply Now section then it is always instantly approved. Card is generated immediately and it is on shared limit basis. You can generate till you have three cards. Not sure about fourth. And once generated you need to wait few months to generate next card.

deep@vie

TF Legend
If you are an existing card holder and apply through Apply Now section then it is always instantly approved. Card is generated immediately and it is on shared limit basis. You can generate till you have three cards. Not sure about fourth. And once generated you need to wait few months to generate next card.
Yes,experienced it first. Just git furst card Airtel few months back.Need to wait 3months to generate new one,I guess.

romilq

TF Ace
Yes,experienced it first. Just git furst card Airtel few months back.Need to wait 3months to generate new one,I guess.
Three or six not sure. I generated Flipkart months ago and yesterday Myzone Rupay. For many months option to generate was not coming after I generated Flipkart. I am not getting option of Ace.

deep@vie

TF Legend
Three or six not sure. I generated Flipkart months ago and yesterday Myzone Rupay. For many months option to generate was not coming after I generated Flipkart. I am not getting option of Ace.
Ace doesn't show here even if shows it'll be rejected, it has to be applied via Gpay.
After 3months it starts showing pre-approved I think.