• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Existing Axis CC Holder Applied Axis Airtel

Mruseless

TF Premier
Hello Everyone,So I am a existing credit card Holder of Axis Bank with Bank account. My first Axis card was Axis Flipkart with 15k limit which I closed last year when waiver spend change from 2l to 3.5l. Afterward I applied Freecharege and Neo card, closed both couldn't find use of it as my father already had ace and neo... Currently i am holding Axis Myzone Rupay Ltf applied few days ago and Neo Rupay Ltf... But wanted to have Axis Airtel atleast in my collection so I applied for it from other number.
I update the status in this thread so everyone get to know what I did and whether my card approved or not.
Applied On 18th February
Did Biometric/Physical Kyc 19th February
(Even I have account in axis, don't know why they did so)
Get this from their agent, application successful submitted waiting for their response

Attachments

• IMG_20240219_164910.jpg
    IMG_20240219_164910.jpg
    858.3 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_20240219_164920.jpg
    IMG_20240219_164920.jpg
    309.5 KB · Views: 73

Rishabh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
As per the information I got in past from bank, burgundy support team, Bank has stopped taking application for Airtel Credit card directly via Agent or Axis website. The card can be applied only through Airtel Thanks app, no other medium is considered anymore.

I think your agent was not aware of it or may have taken your card application just to meet his target :)

Mruseless

TF Premier
Rejected ,Axshit rejected my application. I am not to apply this card isse better hai rupay platinum debit card offer
Leave it buddy as card is not useful for me just applied for my collection,even I am not able to meet it's fee waiver spend criteria as my father has ace which I use most for my spend... And for all utilities bills I use Rupay platinum debit card most... On the other hand I am jio user. I will try for premium cards so that's I will get decent limit on my axis card as my card has very low limit. I am in 15k gang 😂 even after holding apay and Sbi cashback with decent limit,above 1.5lakh above.

LvTefi

TF Buzz
As per the information I got in past from bank, burgundy support team, Bank has stopped taking application for Airtel Credit card directly via Agent or Axis website. The card can be applied only through Airtel Thanks app, no other medium is considered anymore.

I think your agent was not aware of it or may have taken your card application just to meet his target :)
I think he applied via Airtel app with other number as he mentioned. The agent probably the guy who visited for KYC. Same thing happened to me.