• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Myzone Rupay LTF for Axis CC holders

Mruseless

TF Premier
Yes. Both showing in app now.
Soo please help me, currently I have 2 axis cards with same limit 15k (Neo and Myzone) both come with Rupay LTF. I applied for Myzone Rupay yesterday from app, already closed 3 Axis cards (Flipkart MC,Freecharge,Neo Visa). Also have access to My Father CC with limit of 22k (Ace,Iocl Rupay,Neo Visa LTF).
1. How to increase Limit Of my Cards

Holding Apay with 1.65L and Sbi cashback 1.07L

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
Soo please help me, currently I have 2 axis cards with same limit 15k (Neo and Myzone) both come with Rupay LTF. I applied for Myzone Rupay yesterday from app, already closed 3 Axis cards (Flipkart MC,Freecharge,Neo Visa). Also have access to My Father CC with limit of 22k (Ace,Iocl Rupay,Neo Visa LTF).

Apply new axis cc online or c2c

V4Vkaas

TF Buzz
I already have the LTF FK Axis card. I was eligible for the LTF Myzone Rupay card, so I applied for it. However, in the credit card section, it's displaying the Mastercard version instead. I couldn't take any screenshot due to the Axis app's restriction. If anyone has a screenshot, please share it with me via DM, ensuring it doesn't contain any watermarks, so I can escalate the issue with Axis to get it converted to the Rupay variant.

romilq

TF Ace

You can email them for limit increase. They will reply back asking for ITR/Salary Slip.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

Close one of your card ..
Apply c2c - select , previlgae, samsung infinte.

For c2c there is no waiting. But u can wait for 3+ month

nangkong

TF Select
I think i will never get a rupay credit card… have multiple visa and mastercard cards but all my rupay cc applications get rejected… the myzone cc that i got is also of the mastercard variant… i don’t know what more to do to get a rupay cc.

romilq

TF Ace
Is addon card in Axis counted in 4 card limit per customer ? I have Myzone Visa card with one addon, Kiwi card and Myzone Rupay card. So total 4 cards. Can I get one more after few months since I have 3 core cards with one addon ?