• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Mobikwik complaint regarding CC Bill payment

rj_arora

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Irresponsible companies like Mobikwik have the time to post their marketing content on Twitter, but they don’t have the time to respond to my complaint on Twitter. I paid my Amex CC bill of Rs. 8687 via my ICICI debit card on Mobikwik on Sep 4. Money was deducted from my account but it hasn’t been credited to my CC account and moreover, that transaction is not even visible in my transaction history in my Mobikwik account!!
They are not responding on Twitter and LinkedIn
What to do guys? Please help me.

bhavyegoel

TF Premier
TF Family
Chief Editor
Sr Moderator
Irresponsible companies like Mobikwik have the time to post their marketing content on Twitter, but they don’t have the time to respond to my complaint on Twitter. I paid my Amex CC bill of Rs. 8687 via my ICICI debit card on Mobikwik on Sep 4. Money was deducted from my account but it hasn’t been credited to my CC account and moreover, that transaction is not even visible in my transaction history in my Mobikwik account!!
They are not responding on Twitter and LinkedIn
What to do guys? Please help me.
Such glitches are common with Mobikwik. Better wait for 5-6 more days for the credit to happen.