• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Magnus Milestone Period

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevilDog

TF Buzz
Hello All,
Does any one know how are the milestone rewards counted?
Is it per calendar month or Billing cycle?

cardwizard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes, it is a calendar month, but to be more precise the transaction settlement date is what matters, transaction settlement can take max upto 3 days, so plan your expenses accordingly- ie if you made transaction on let's say 30th but it got settlement was done on 1st or 2nd then it will not be considered for milestone rewards of the month.

Deathsnatcher

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes, it is a calendar month, but to be more precise the transaction settlement date is what matters, transaction settlement can take max upto 3 days, so plan your expenses accordingly- ie if you made transaction on let's say 30th but it got settlement was done on 1st or 2nd then it will not be considered for milestone rewards of the month.
Thanks this was helpful for me
so if someone is lacking few thousands he/she should make transactions as earliest before months ends so that settlement should be in that month only ?

mast2510

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Also avoid making transactions in the early hours of the 1st of the month, if a transaction is made before 6 AM on the 1st of the month, it might get categorized and settled on prev day ie the 30th of the prev month, this happened with me.
Hi, I have a query on the same topic. I made a transaction at around 6am on 01.04.2023. It is reflecting in the statement also with the same date/time. Is there any chance still it gets considered under 31st of March for the monthly milestone rewards?

Can't we consider the statement date/time are the final? or do you think they have different date/time for monthly calculations??

Cardmarvel

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi, I have a query on the same topic. I made a transaction at around 6am on 01.04.2023. It is reflecting in the statement also with the same date/time. Is there any chance still it gets considered under 31st of March for the monthly milestone rewards?

6AM should be fine. 5AM might have been a problem. We are in GMT +530

Status
Not open for further replies.