• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Magnus card approved but not delivered

navonline7

TF Premier
I applied for Magnus on 31 Dec, 2022 and received an SMS confirmation on 4 January, 2023 saying my application was approved. However, nothing has happened since then. I applied offline and the person who processed my application is not picking up my calls now. Not sure at what stage my application is. I was able to track my application till last week but unable to do that anymore as my application number is not fetching any details. Any idea what might be the issue? @TechnoFino @Abhishek012

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I applied for Magnus on 31 Dec, 2022 and received an SMS confirmation on 4 January, 2023 saying my application was approved. However, nothing has happened since then. I applied offline and the person who processed my application is not picking up my calls now. Not sure at what stage my application is. I was able to track my application till last week but unable to do that anymore as my application number is not fetching any details. Any idea what might be the issue? @TechnoFino @Abhishek012
Same issue with my friend but for vistara infinite, card was approved on 14th Dec, still not delivered. He has called, written a mail to PNO. No response at all

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Same issue with my friend but for vistara infinite, card was approved on 14th Dec, still not delivered. He has called, written a mail to PNO. No response at all
Find the customer ID and send a support email from axisbank.com/support. If no response is received within 3 days, escalate the issue using the escalation matrix and reference the same number while doing so. Directly contacting PNO will result in delayed responses.

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Find the customer ID and send a support email from axisbank.com/support. If no response is received within 3 days, escalate the issue using the escalation matrix and reference the same number while doing so. Directly contacting PNO will result in delayed responses.
Tried everything the cust id SMS is also not giving any response. He has written to PNO. They have created a SR, waiting for the reply

Reactions: CMG

pate

TF Select
After many declined and approval communications, finally received last 4 digits of card and SMS with generic pdf file. Hope they deliver it now