• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF Sapphiro/Emerald credit card

sauchadh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I would like to know what is the criteria for getting LTF Sapphiro/Emerald credit card. I don't have any prior relationship with ICICI bank.

xiddy

TF Premier
Being a wealth management customer, was able to get LTF Sapphiro. TBH, it is useless given the fact many entry level cards offer better returns than it. Making transaction of 100 bucks once every 3-4 months just to keep it active.
How did you apply for it? I opened a wealth management account recently with a 10L deposit.

xiddy

TF Premier
For sapphiro LTF the criteria are
1. Salary more than 2 lakh in listed company
2. TRV of 1 crore or account balance of 50 lakh
3. Vehicle loan of 10 lakh
4. Home loan of 1 crore
5. New to bank customers can get preapproved within 2-3 months by opening a wealth account with initial deposit of 10 lakhs

You can try your bargaining power also. But they are not giving with salary less than 2 lakhs
How does option 5 work? I opened a wealth account with that deposit recently.

Bodhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Just received dual variant though relationship manager confirmed initially about master card only. Can you tell how this is better ?
Did you receive new Sapphiro cards (issued for the first time) on both the platforms - Master as well as Amex @djrocky ? Or was it reissued because of expiration date, etc.?

Thank you

CardUser28

TF Buzz
I am getting paid upgrade for Sapphiro in mobile app, should i go with it for a year (will close this before renewal) from APay card as i already have additional MMT Signature card from ICICI. I already have SBI Cashback card so i dont use Apay card that much anyway?

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
I am getting paid upgrade for Sapphiro in mobile app, should i go with it for a year (will close this before renewal) from APay card as i already have additional MMT Signature card from ICICI. I already have SBI Cashback card so i dont use Apay card that much anyway?
Its a useless card..... For what u pay.. There are ltf cards giving better benefits thatn this.... Only good is lounge access... Nothing else....

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
For sapphiro LTF the criteria are
1. Salary more than 2 lakh in listed company
2. TRV of 1 crore or account balance of 50 lakh
3. Vehicle loan of 10 lakh
4. Home loan of 1 crore
5. New to bank customers can get preapproved within 2-3 months by opening a wealth account with initial deposit of 10 lakhs

You can try your bargaining power also. But they are not giving with salary less than 2 lakhs
Can anyone explain me option 2 ? And what is difference between TRV and NRV? And for how much time we have to maintain a account balance of 50 lakh and I have icici saving account, does that matter?