• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF on the *HDFC Bank Diners Institute program* is getting withdrawn from 27th Oct onwards.

iBabubhau

TF Buzz
I got approval for upgrading my Milennia LTF to DCP LTF under the Alumni program today via Priority Redressal. I tried to push them hard for DCB for weeks but they didn’t budge. I settled for DCP as it is somewhat an upgrade from Millennia, considering I rarely use it.

But just let us know what they have replied. I am still fighting for it
I think I might be one amongst the last ones who got the DCB LTF under IIT Alumni programme. My card got dispatched today, I applied for card on 31st OCT. I guess the offer was only till 27th for accepting application and 31st as last date for bank employees to process those applications. Mine was processed via Branch on urgent basis.

devsfinance

TF Premier
I think I might be one amongst the last ones who got the DCB LTF under IIT Alumni programme. My card got dispatched today, I applied for card on 31st OCT. I guess the offer was only till 27th for accepting application and 31st as last date for bank employees to process those applications. Mine was processed via Branch on urgent basis.
And here I am tried all nearby branches and they didn’t fill the form only 🥲

Pgoel06

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have received this response. They have agreed to give me dcb , but about the last line which I have underline its says will review my upgrade request.
Is my dcb still dicey ? Screenshot_20231103_211242_Gmail.jpg

gamersgzb

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have received this response. They have agreed to give me dcb , but about the last line which I have underline its says will review my upgrade request.
Just reply to them with the details they have requested.. consent (yes) current card variant to new DCB variant and acceptance that your point will be transferred as per the upgrade form..
Not sure they want you to fill the form or not.. i applied in July i had filled the form and sent a photo.. not sure about the current scenarios

devsfinance

TF Premier
Is this today only? If yes I will continue my pursuit. I have contacted them well before 27th over mail and stuff but due to lack of awareness they didn’t let me fill the form only. (I am telling about branch people)