• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF on the *HDFC Bank Diners Institute program* is getting withdrawn from 27th Oct onwards.

Pgoel06

TF Select
VIP Lounge
If they are then let them be, its they who are going to loose,I will transfer my expenses from DCP to some other card. I can get it via C2C basis since I have few cards with limits upwards 9Lakhs, but then I think they may not gove it LTF. DCB without LTF is not worth.
But just let us know what they have replied. I am still fighting for it

heysac

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Emails to Sarika Vedantam are bouncing back (see below)! I hold an Infinia LTF and Neu Infinity LTF. Have asked for DCB under alumni offer by emailing Infinia Services and Priority Redressal.

Infinia Services say "We regret to inform you that secondary primary credit card is not applicable for Infinia card holders." I have replied saying Alumni offer is exempt. Even CC was saying that you can't downgrade, meaning get lower variant after Infinia!

Message blocked​

Your message to sarika.vedantam@hdfcbank.com has been blocked. See technical details below for more information.

KingAAR

TF Ace
Emails to Sarika Vedantam are bouncing back (see below)! I hold an Infinia LTF and Neu Infinity LTF. Have asked for DCB under alumni offer by emailing Infinia Services and Priority Redressal.

Infinia Services say "We regret to inform you that secondary primary credit card is not applicable for Infinia card holders." I have replied saying Alumni offer is exempt. Even CC was saying that you can't downgrade, meaning get lower variant after Infinia!

Message blocked​

Your message to sarika.vedantam@hdfcbank.com has been blocked. See technical details below for more information.
the email id is wrong bro.. check the mail id again and mail him

heysac

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys chill as per VM head :p there is no email of this program getting closed for all institute
yes few are removed from the list but program is not withdrawn as of now.

But there is a catch :p DCB will not be issued in plastic from JAN 2024
Actually plastic is better than Metal since Metal is very heavy and you can't carry many cards in your wallet. Also, I have heard soe metal cards have issues with card machines!

hs23

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Guys chill as per VM head :p there is no email of this program getting closed for all institute

Interesting. Will HDFC issue DCB Metal LTF for Diner Institute Program after jan 2024?

bossman

TF Select
VIP Lounge

Imo there's no way they will be issuing DCB metal LTF.
So, even if program isn't withdrawn, we'll only get FYF metal with our college name embossed.

Nitheesh

TF Premier
So they replied that I can open up a savings account and then they can process the Diners Club Black as life time free, negotiating now if it can be done without, because do not want to maintain another bank account now.
I negotiated to make the new account under imperia program with 2 lakh IP as well.

bossman

TF Select
VIP Lounge
So those who didn't have any account with HDFC have a chance still. People already having salary/savings acc. are getting straight no from grievance redressal.

Pgoel06

TF Select
VIP Lounge
So those who didn't have any account with HDFC have a chance still. People already having salary/savings acc. are getting straight no from grievance redressal.
Grievenace redressal also denied me ltf dcb, saying 19th October was the last day. They are very adamant.
Branch people told me to open an account and then try