• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF on the *HDFC Bank Diners Institute program* is getting withdrawn from 27th Oct onwards.

They told me to open a saving account and they will look in to my credit card application. After opening, they is no response from their end. It have been 4 days. I don't have credit cars application no

I am not planning to go and open a new account for this card, my DCP is fine, if they want my business fine or else there are many other banks eager to get new customers. It should be other way round Bank should reach to customers rather than customer reaching to bank. I think as customers no need to be desparate, they use the desperation to over sell. I was even asked by representative at HDFC branch to open SB account to get DCP, I just mailed all my docs to their chennai office and they gave card without SB account. I think they just try to fulfil their targets or something.

hs23

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Email saikia.vedantam@hdfcbank.com to know if the offer is still available and further steps. Thats all I can say. They told me they can upgrade existing card but for new card they told me to applying via branch. Brank Rm told me offer is over on 19th but I connected him with Saikia and they approved the application.

devsfinance

TF Premier
Email saikia.vedantam@hdfcbank.com to know if the offer is still available and further steps. Thats all I can say. They told me they can upgrade existing card but for new card they told me to applying via branch. Brank Rm told me offer is over on 19th but I connected him with Saikia and they approved the application.
He is contact for which institute, if I may ask? Also as you have mentioned that this is your first card of HDFC so I believe you applied via salary criteria, is it so? If yes what all did you have to submit?

hs23

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
He is contact for which institute, if I may ask? Also as you have mentioned that this is your first card of HDFC so I believe you applied via salary criteria, is it so? If yes what all did you have to submit?
Please get in touch directly for requirements and if offer is still available.

I dont know if there is any institute specific contact. I got the email from page 1 on this thread. See twitter post. It clearly says offer valid till 27th oct.