• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF Magnus (unverified)

rdov

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I am also interested in answer to this question
I've been in touch with my Axis customer support and my BM. Answer doesn't seem very positive at the moment, but I'm trying to escalate further and will let you know if there's any luck. Does anyone know how to escalate beyond the PNO team?

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I am also interested in answer to this question
I've been in touch with my Axis customer support and my BM. Answer doesn't seem very positive at the moment, but I'm trying to escalate further and will let you know if there's any luck. Does anyone know how to escalate beyond the PNO team?

If you have 3L and 5L salary credited into AXIS Salary account, best bet is to try through your Burgundy RM of your account than general Customer care. Being a Burgundy customer you already have HNI relationship with AXIS, so you should be able to Flex their muscles. Process sometimes might be not easy for existing card holders, but keep pushing the RM.

Vimal is Premier credit card agent, so he can help you applying new cards and can get you this offer while applying fresh, who can meet this criteria. But for existing he might not be able to help .

That's why he mentioned long back on similar queries - https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/ltf-magnus-unverified.6576/post-106405

rdov

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
If you have 3L and 5L salary credited into AXIS Salary account, best bet is to try through your Burgundy RM of your account than general Customer care. Being a Burgundy customer you already have HNI relationship with AXIS, so you should be able to Flex their muscles. Process sometimes might be not easy for existing card holders, but keep pushing the RM.

Vimal is Premier credit card agent, so he can help you applying new cards and can get you this offer while applying fresh, who can meet this criteria. But for existing he might not be able to help .

That's why he mentioned long back on similar queries - https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/ltf-magnus-unverified.6576/post-106405
Yup was trying that method only. Guy tried for about 15 days and yesterday communicated he's given up. Hence thinking of escalating. I'll subtly threaten them if required.

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yup was trying that method only. Guy tried for about 15 days and yesterday communicated he's given up. Hence thinking of escalating. I'll subtly threaten them if required.
Tried everything including writing to pno. They aren’t even accepting that any such offer exists.. i think very difficult to convert into fyf/ltf once card already issued and fees paid.. i am also have burgundy account..