• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Closing Axis salary account after getting LTF Magnus?

awara

TF Select
So my friend is getting LTF Magnus with Axis salary account. He's also eligible for Infinia but he thought of playing this game of getting LTF Magnus first and then close Axis salary account or switch to HDFC and let Axis bank account sit idle.
Is that doable? Will there be any issues?

Solution
So my friend is getting LTF Magnus with Axis salary account. He's also eligible for Infinia but he thought of playing this game of getting LTF Magnus first and then close Axis salary account or switch to HDFC and let Axis bank account sit idle.
Lifetime free Magnus burgundy is given if you maintain the relationship value, which axis is supposed to check every 6 months

once your salary stops coming they will close the lifetime free Magnus Burgundy & issue you a plain Magnus card and also charge you the joining fee 14750 and renewal fee 14750

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
If ltf was issued on salary account basis .once closed it will become a paid card .

Axis magnus concerigae service might be 1 second slow .
But axis in term of devaluation is faster than Freedom 251 scam 😅

Enjoy till it lasts

drsel

TF Legend
Lifetime free Magnus burgundy is given if you maintain the relationship value, which axis is supposed to check every 6 months

once your salary stops coming they will close the lifetime free Magnus Burgundy & issue you a plain Magnus card and also charge you the joining fee 14750 and renewal fee 14750

Solution

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

Does axis give magnus as 4th card via offline apply

Every six months the burgundy salary account will be reviewed if your friend closes it he has to pay renewal fees of 12500