• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF card was promised but chargeable given

b4bhar

TF Select
Guys,

I was promised a LTF HDFC card and even double checked while applying, but to my surprise, the customer care informed it is showing as chargeable. They have asked to send an email to the backend team which i did.
Waiting for their response. But this is clearly deceiving you customer by saying it LTF while applying only to say its chargeable after receiving the card!

Highly disappointed with HDFC. Anyone on the same boat as me?

Update - got an email from HDFC cards team mentioning that the card was processed as a Lifetime Free Credit Card. No membership fee is applicable to your credit card account.

Now, i can safely start using the card in peace!
Can't believe.....
Achhe din aagayaa kya ?
Chennai Office close kar diya kya ?
Varna, yeh kaisa haadsa hua HDFC ke saath ?

Nalin Bansal

TF Buzz
Guys,

I was promised a LTF HDFC card and even double checked while applying, but to my surprise, the customer care informed it is showing as chargeable. They have asked to send an email to the backend team which i did.
Waiting for their response. But this is clearly deceiving you customer by saying it LTF while applying only to say its chargeable after receiving the card!

Highly disappointed with HDFC. Anyone on the same boat as me?
Had a similar experience just 15-20 days back. I followed up with them multiple times over call and email. I also had taken the screenshot of the webpage wherein I was showed the LTF offer and sent it over email.

Within 8-10 days they converted it to life time free.