• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Looking for LifeTime Free Rupay Select Credit Card

GautamMKGarg

TF Buzz
Hello

I already have Life Time free Business Regalia and Amazon Credit Card. I am looking for a LifeTime Free Rupay Select Credit Card. Do you have any suggestions for the same? Do all the Rupay Select Credit Cards comes with the benefits (like Lounge Access, Spa services, Golf Program, Health Check-ups, Gym Access, OTT, Rupay Credit Card on UPI, etc) mentioned on the Rupay website or there are some exceptions?
I checked Tata Neu Inifinity Rupay Credit Card. Will it be a good option? Will it come with the benefits mentioned above? Is there another better credit card available?

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Is payzapp app gives any rewards to pay cc bill via payzap? And aslo can we pay cc bill via tata neu appto get neu points? Is this right way? Or else they may blocked bb account.
You'll get the Neucoins. I am not sure if there is an option to make payment directly via Neu app. Make the payment in small tranches to avoid flagging.

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I don't think there will be any neu coins on paying cc bills from neu app. You will get 1.5% neu coins only on paying bills through neu infinity via upi

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
PNB Select Credit Card is not not LTF but if you transact once in a quarter (no limit, just one transaction in three months) then the annual fee is waived off.

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
My transaction amount debited, merchant also credited, but bhim app showed error. Ideally the job is done but instead of success it's failure. Operation failure but patient success
This happened with ne also. Usually happens with paytm merchants. I've stopped using bhim since then. Linkage working fine on paytm

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Federal Bank is offering LTF Rupay card to all or get PNB Rupay Select and with one transaction per quarter the card is kinda LTF only. Tata Neu cards will not give you Rupay Select benefits.

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Y
Federal Bank CC gives Rupay Select Benefits as well??
I think so. Though you can call their Customer Care. If not then card is LTF so shouldn't bother you. But if you don't want that tisk then get PNB Select Rupay. It for sure has Wellness Benefits and almost LTF.