• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Looking for LifeTime Free Rupay Select Credit Card

GautamMKGarg

TF Buzz
Hello

I already have Life Time free Business Regalia and Amazon Credit Card. I am looking for a LifeTime Free Rupay Select Credit Card. Do you have any suggestions for the same? Do all the Rupay Select Credit Cards comes with the benefits (like Lounge Access, Spa services, Golf Program, Health Check-ups, Gym Access, OTT, Rupay Credit Card on UPI, etc) mentioned on the Rupay website or there are some exceptions?
I checked Tata Neu Inifinity Rupay Credit Card. Will it be a good option? Will it come with the benefits mentioned above? Is there another better credit card available?

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Hello

I already have Life Time free Business Regalia and Amazon Credit Card. I am looking for a LifeTime Free Rupay Select Credit Card. Do you have any suggestions for the same? Do all the Rupay Select Credit Cards comes with the benefits (like Lounge Access, Spa services, Golf Program, Health Check-ups, Gym Access, OTT, Rupay Credit Card on UPI, etc) mentioned on the Rupay website or there are some exceptions?
I checked Tata Neu Inifinity Rupay Credit Card. Will it be a good option? Will it come with the benefits mentioned above? Is there another better credit card available?

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Hello

LTF and rupay select wellness both isn't offered by any bank yet, and tata select infinity doesn't have any rupay select wellness benefit like Health Check-ups, Gym Access, OTT, you can make payment via cc through this card and earn 1.5 % neu coins.

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Hello

PNB is the most economical option for wellness benefits. Or else, go for UBI which has the lowest spend waiver requirement.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Hello

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Have tata neu for that, PNB bill payment is the problem, been facing a lot using mobikwik and cred pay, their bill desk only came to help.
Pay in the nearest multiple of 1000 using Neu. Use PNB to pay the remaining. Or else pay the entire Neu bill using PNB.

Anyone who has PNB card - hows the card success/failure rate? Any failure in UPI payments? Or amount debited but txn cancelled something like that?