• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Looking for LifeTime Free Rupay Select Credit Card

GautamMKGarg

TF Buzz
Hello

I already have Life Time free Business Regalia and Amazon Credit Card. I am looking for a LifeTime Free Rupay Select Credit Card. Do you have any suggestions for the same? Do all the Rupay Select Credit Cards comes with the benefits (like Lounge Access, Spa services, Golf Program, Health Check-ups, Gym Access, OTT, Rupay Credit Card on UPI, etc) mentioned on the Rupay website or there are some exceptions?
I checked Tata Neu Inifinity Rupay Credit Card. Will it be a good option? Will it come with the benefits mentioned above? Is there another better credit card available?

beingrohan

TF Neo
Y

I think so. Though you can call their Customer Care. If not then card is LTF so shouldn't bother you. But if you don't want that tisk then get PNB Select Rupay. It for sure has Wellness Benefits and almost LTF.
Hi @Salvo08, how has your experience been with PNB Select Rupay Credit Card? Does the annual fee get waived off if you use it every quarter?

I have PNB SELECT RUPAY card. Very happy. No issues at all.

Online application was smooth. VKYC was easy. Initially got their Platinum card and later switched to Select card. No hiccups anywhere.

Been using it every month. No trxns were declined or failed till date.

As HDFC's billpay does not include PNB (or SBM), I use Cred to pay the CC bills.

girish3456

TF Premier
Anyone who has PNB card - hows the card success/failure rate? Any failure in UPI payments? Or amount debited but txn cancelled something like that?
Received pnb rupay platinum credit card a week back. Happy with transaction success criteria. However converting rupay platinum credit card to rupay select credit card

Received pnb rupay platinum credit card a week back. Happy with transaction success criteria. However converting rupay platinum credit card to rupay select credit card

Use it for 1 or 2 months. Use PNB Genie App to apply for Select Rupay card. You will get an email. Send self attested scanned copies to them by email. You will get your new card. Old card gets deleted automatically.

girish3456

TF Premier
Use it for 1 or 2 months. Use PNB Genie App to apply for Select Rupay card. You will get an email. Send self attested scanned copies to them by email. You will get your new card. Old card gets deleted automatically.
Is PNB Rupay Select credit card & Rupay Select wellness credit card both are same. Does PNB Rupay Select credit card gives spa/gym and other wellness benifits along with the International and Domestic airport lounge offers

Is PNB Rupay Select credit card & Rupay Select wellness credit card both are same. Does PNB Rupay Select credit card gives spa/gym and other wellness benifits along with the International and Domestic airport lounge offers

I think yes. I may not use ANY of them. I took the card only because I was a former employee of PNB (04/1980 to 11/1983) n wanted some Rupay card from PNB.

I already have 3 other Rupay cards - all LTF. And, 6 other mid-range n top-end cards.

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yes its PNB Select wellness , you will get those benefits. Its well worth.Just the annual health checkup would easily be worth 1.5k-2K

kunal.exe

TF Select
Is it still worth to apply for this card? Or are there any better alternative available in terms of rupay select card?

girish3456

TF Premier
Is it still worth to apply for this card? Or are there any better alternative available in terms of rupay select card?
Call Vamshi on the below mentioned numbers. He takes care of PNB credit cards (Rupay/Visa and all other PNB credit cards)

+91 8142730102
+919390054034