• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

List of Institutes for LTF DCB

dapatale

TF Select
The above list that you mentioned is mostly what all of us refer to.

Rule of thumb is that all IITs, IIMs, NITs, BITS-Pilani, VIT etc and some more colleges that fall in Tier 1 or Tier 2 are eligible.

Still you can write a mail to grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com and try your luck.
I am alumni of ILBS DELHI and SGPGI LUCKNOW.
HDFC has rejected my upgarde request from DCB paid to LTF DCB.
Any help to solve this

ULTRA-MAGNUS

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I am alumni of ILBS DELHI and SGPGI LUCKNOW.
HDFC has rejected my upgarde request from DCB paid to LTF DCB.
Any help to solve this
Increase your spends to achieve the 8L year milestone and make the fee waived off..
While doing this, it is advised to have a Preffered Bank A/C with bank and maintain 2L average balance.

Along with that, salary more than 1.75 lakhs per month also helps.

Once you do this, raise the request for LTF again.. worth a shot.

dapatale

TF Select
Good morning guys
Good news,my request for DCB LTF got approved by HDFC.
List of Institute shared by me in this thread is authentic.
Initially they rejected my request stating that my Institute does not fall under this alumni programme. After rejection mail I twitter them also replied on mail with this list, finally they accepted that list is genuine and giving me LTF card

If we are alumni of a university from the list, do we still have to meet the income criteria of ₹1.75L a month or will it be relaxed? I have other cards with limits of 3L but do not meet the salary criteria.

Will I still get the card?

dapatale

TF Select
@dapatale @TechnoFino @sujith8786 @Bhavya5488 @Tejas @anirbanm I am also alumni of one of the institutes mentioned in the list for LTF DCB. I currently hold LTF HDFC Millennia CC. Can you please let me know how do I get LTF HDFC DCB?
if u fullfill the criteria of DCB send mail to hdfc with supporting documents and u have to send Degree certificate in order to prove that u r alumni.
send mail to Grievance.Redressalcc@hdfcbank.com
I have attached my copy of mail which I sent to HDFC

Last edited:

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
If we are alumni of a university from the list, do we still have to meet the income criteria of ₹1.75L a month or will it be relaxed? I have other cards with limits of 3L but do not meet the salary criteria.

Will I still get the card?
You can go for LTF Diners Club Priviledge in this scenario. But do compare Millenia and DCP for yourself before going for upgrade. For some use cases, millenia is far better than DCP.
One query, I got Diners card privilege using the alumni offer, can I upgrade to DCB using the same offer after sometime (when my salary meets the criteria or the card limit of DCP reaches 5L)
if you have credit limit of 5L or more or eligible income proof, just email hdfc and ask for upgrade to LTF DCB by sending proof
Credit limit 5L is not required criteria. I had 2L on my previous HDFC card and got the upgraded DCB with 5L limit.
But salary criteria is must.