• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Life after super premium credit cards devaluation

helloworld

TF Legend
Correct, you can use in any way, either 4 in domestic or 4 in international lounge.
I don’t think so… those are actually different
International lounge access is actually provided by JCB offer through Loungekey partnership and the domestic access is provided by RuPay

But I haven’t checked that!!!
1714972716275.png

According to these pdfs it accepted only in India both domestic and International terminals, not outside India (International Lounge). Do correct me if it is accepted outside India as free.

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
1714972716275.png

According to these pdfs it accepted only in India both domestic and International terminals, not outside India (International Lounge). Do correct me if it is accepted outside India as free.
That’s what I knew and probably we all knew…

However, you can register this card in Loungekey portal by putting credit card number and Voila!!! Your door opens for Lounge key access in various overseas airports. Mostly airports in Asia!!!!

However, this works for JCB issued cards only because this is JCB-loungekey offer

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Arey abhi kaha se ? 5% SBI Cashback credit card hai na, World's Best Credit Card Ever Ever Ever Ever .... ███████╗██╗░░░██╗███████╗██████╗░ ██╔════╝██║░░░██║██╔════╝██╔══██╗ █████╗░░╚██╗░██╔╝█████╗░░██████╔╝ ██╔══╝░░░╚████╔╝░██╔══╝░░██╔══██╗ ███████╗░░╚██╔╝░░███████╗██║░░██║ ╚══════╝░░░╚═╝░░░╚══════╝╚═╝░░╚═╝

jetesh

TF Ace
That’s what I knew and probably we all knew…

However, you can register this card in Loungekey portal by putting credit card number and Voila!!! Your door opens for Lounge key access in various overseas airports. Mostly airports in Asia!!!!

However, this works for JCB issued cards only because this is JCB-loungekey offer
light of hope for BOB Premier customers :p ;) :D

techt

TF Legend
Arey abhi kaha se ? 5% SBI Cashback credit card hai na, World's Best Credit Card Ever Ever Ever Ever .... ███████╗██╗░░░██╗███████╗██████╗░ ██╔════╝██║░░░██║██╔════╝██╔══██╗ █████╗░░╚██╗░██╔╝█████╗░░██████╔╝ ██╔══╝░░░╚████╔╝░██╔══╝░░██╔══██╗ ███████╗░░╚██╔╝░░███████╗██║░░██║ ╚══════╝░░░╚═╝░░░╚══════╝╚═╝░░╚═╝
For the sake of humanity, leave it bro.
discussion talk GIF

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Firstly, I want to clarify that I don't have any problem with you promoting cards with the intention of ultimately devalue them.

However, the approach you're taking is perceived as spammy.

Given your status as a senior member here, I believe it's important for you to address this issue.

I kindly request @TechnoFino, @vaibhav111, and @ashwink to take appropriate actions against this type of spam and establish guidelines for posting to prevent the unnecessary use of large text or spammy language.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Firstly, I want to clarify that I don't have any problem with you promoting cards with the intention of ultimately devalue them.

Given your status as a senior member here, I believe it's important for you to address this issue.

I kindly request @TechnoFino, @vaibhav111, and @ashwink to take appropriate actions against this type of spam and establish guidelines for posting to prevent the unnecessary use of large text or spammy language.
Kahe ki spam ? i comment on "Just For Fun" section. :sneaky::sneaky:

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I don’t think so… those are actually different
International lounge access is actually provided by JCB offer through Loungekey partnership and the domestic access is provided by RuPay

But I haven’t checked that!!!
I have bob premier visa credit card. I think it gives only domestic lounge 1 per quarter.
How to convert it to rupay variant?

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I have bob premier visa credit card. I think it gives only domestic lounge 1 per quarter.
How to convert it to rupay variant?
For visa, it’s only domestic 1 per quarter because that is provided by BOB only

As the RuPay variant comes with JCB (for international use), we are getting the JCB offer as well 😂😂😂

However, you can talk to bank once… I was lucky to get the RuPay variant…

And I didn’t even realise that I’m lucky until I discovered this through another member of this community (may be 1.5 years after the card issuance)

Last edited:

techt

TF Legend

Its not spam but a ritualistic witch craft. The bold red symbolizes sacrifice.
Halloween Summon GIF by Cake FX

Last edited:

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Kahe ki spam ? i comment on "Just For Fun" section. :sneaky::sneaky:
Assume kero. sab log aise hi likhne lage.
I can write a single character which will full the whole screen on a laptop or mobile. Will that be good?

Sirf is post ki baat nahi hai, you always do it. Bina font size badhaye bhi, attractive captivating post likh skte hain. will suggest- try doing that.
Baaki khud ka hai. jaisa samjh me aaye waisa kero, it's your own understanding. Mujhe thik nahi lagega then will tag admin/mods or report.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Assume kero. sab log aise hi likhne lage.
I can write a single character which will full the whole screen on a laptop or mobile. Will that be good?

Sirf is post ki baat nahi hai, you always do it. Bina font size badhaye bhi, attractive captivating post likh skte hain. will suggest- try doing that.
Baaki khud ka hai. jaisa samjh me aaye waisa kero, it's your own understanding. Mujhe thik nahi lagega then will tag admin/mods or report.
I'm just highlighting the benefits. Baki chizo me normal text he karta hu.

helloworld

TF Legend
light of hope for BOB Premier customers :p ;) :D
Reason credit cards are devaluing when it supposed to not provide but people find a way to utilize it. :)

A light of hope here is complete black somewhere.

Like if this is misused, they remove loungekey itself (because they can't code properly at backend for some banks).

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
doesnt
Just Scan QR code thru PayZapp APP
scanning qr code via payxapp makes the payment from your saved cards, rather than payzall wallet balance?
inorder to use payzapp wallet balance, I believe I would need to use tap & pay by activating payzap wallet card in the app.
Please correct me if I'm wrong

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yeah, after you said this, now I remember , I used to pay using credit card on upi where it was allowed. I used to do this some 6 months ago.

You are correct ,it never utilised payzapp wallet balance.
I stand corrected

Last edited: