• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to invite trouble in life? 🐍

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
@hellobois jaah se tumne "helloworld" seekha h, waha se tumhari kundali nikalwayi h maine.
Sanket acche nhi aa rhe abhi tak.
Do log ne gawahi dedei h.
Tumhhari shaadi ki peeda ab durr krunga main

telescope

TF Ace
Esko thrill nahi kutai kehte hain, thrill to tab hai jab flight 8000+ feet pe ho aur aap dheere se emergency door ki taraf badho aur crew members ki taraf dekh ke smile karo .... 🤣🤣🤣🤣
technically it's impossible to open emergengy door mid-flight because of cabin pressure.

Sahilhenzy

TF Ace
I'm locking this thread cause one user name Kratos7 have used language which is not toleranable In a community so his comment and the reply need to be moderated. Once I or one of community mod delete the reply or edit will unlock the thread.
Msg toh abhi bhi visible hai. Mera toh turant ude dete hai sb aap kyu nhi uda rahe ho. Jo kuch honga main dekh lunga uda.

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
Oh I see this thread has been unlocked again. Nice to see the cobra back 🐍again.
@techt revive this thread again.

By the way I have many more such proofs that I am an undercover agent and spying in your team. I think you are starting to believe now.

Dost ye chindi baazi post krna band kro grp pe. Attendance registry bana rkhi h, security guard ho kya tum. Ye register nhi bachane wala tumhe

doraemon

TF Legend
Life acchi chal rhi hai.
Kis bank ka account ya credit card apply karun ki life ki watt lag jaye?
Neend udd jaye, kangal ho jaun,
RBI mera PAN card cancel kar de....

Aisa kuch batao ki life me naya thrill aa jaye bc ... 😎😁😝
Take super premium card with highest limit possible
And then transfer to bank the whole amount
And default

techt

TF Legend
Take super premium card with highest limit possible
And then transfer to bank the whole amount
And default
or take a Doraemon gadget and use it like Nobita.
japan nightmare GIF