• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to invite trouble in life? šŸ

Life acchi chal rhi hai.
Kis bank ka account ya credit card apply karun ki life ki watt lag jaye?
Neend udd jaye, kangal ho jaun,
RBI mera PAN card cancel kar de....

Aisa kuch batao ki life me naya thrill aa jaye bc ... šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜šŸ˜
Credit card biwi ya girl friend ko dedo

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
dekh bhai,
1) apply for another pan card
2) PEHLE PAN CARD SE JITNE BANK KE CREDIT CARD HO SAKE LE LE, AND EK ANDROID PHONE LE, SEARCH KAR LOAN IN PLAY STORE. JITNE APPS AAYE SABSE SE LOAN LE LE, PHIR JITNE BANKO SE LOAN LE SAKTA HAIN THORUGH PAISABAZAAR YA BANKBAZAAR ETC , LOAN LE LE.
3) PHIR SAARE CREDIT CARD SE ATM WITHDRAWKARLE. LAST MAIN JITNE PAISE AAYE, NOW U HAVE TWO OPTIONS 1) DONATE ALL MONEY OR 2) GO TO A NICE PLAY LIKE GOA OR IN FORIEGN, JEE BHAR KE KHAA, DARU PEE, 15-20 RUSSIANS BOOK KAR, GANJA CHARAS PHUK, SEX KAR, MEHENGI SHARAB PI AUR 7 STAR HOTEL BOOK KAR, WAHE PE 15-20 RUSSIANS YA HIGH PROFILE INDIANS CALL GIRL BOOK KAR AUR AGLE 2 MAHINE TAKE YE KAR. 2 MONTHS BAAD U WILL GET THE THRILL U NEED. 6 MONTHS KE ANDAR AGAR PAISA WITH INTEREST NA DE PAYA TO TERI GAND MAIN SARIYA DAL DIYA JAEGA.
Iska architecture diagram ban jayega dost?
Thoda samajh mein Kam aata mujhe

Brokerage account khol k options/fut khelo... Ya Crypto... RBI kya, tum hi Pan Card jala daloge
I have actually done something even worse when I was a teen. At 19 I maxed out all of my credit cards, which was around 6k in USD, put it all in Kraken to trade Cryptocurrency futures.

Heisenberg37

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Off Topic:
But is there anyone who can help me in purchasing a vanity number with preferably septa or octa times number repeating.

That kind of number you'll get in auction. Check bsnl website. Also you can visit vi official store and check if they offer you.
Physically go and meet your current service provider and most probably, you will get what you are looking for and willing to pay for. Most of such numbers are blocked by their marketing/sales guys who will somehow manage to give it to you. Auction is another option - but you will not get those sort of numbers which are of interest to you.

COSMOCRAT

TF Premier
Off Topic:
But is there anyone who can help me in purchasing a vanity number with preferably septa or octa times number repeating.
Vi is the easiest, safest, and online. I recently bought a new triple plus double times repeating number from them and it cost me around 2.5K.
You will have to search from trial and error with available combinations and the cost range is around 500-10k.

The rule is that it will be a postpaid. Don't forget to port it to another operator's prepaid after 90 days. šŸ¤Ŗ

Heisenberg37

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Physically go and meet your current service provider and most probably, you will get what you are looking for and willing to pay for. Most of such numbers are blocked by their marketing/sales guys who will somehow manage to give it to you. Auction is another option - but you will not get those sort of numbers which are of interest to you.
Vi is the easiest, safest, and online. I recently bought a new triple plus double times repeating number from them and it cost me around 2.5K.
You will have to search from trial and error with available combinations and the cost range is around 500-10k.

The rule is that it will be a postpaid. Don't forget to port it to another operator's prepaid after 90 days. šŸ¤Ŗ
Vi is good but they donā€™t have the numbers I wanted as said by @RAMESH BABU N
I cuteness have 2 numbers and they are like
^^^7777777 and ^^99999^99
I want like 8 times 8 they are not available online or at vi store
A representative said there are 3 party agents who sell these kinda numbers

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Vi is good but they donā€™t have the numbers I wanted as said by @RAMESH BABU N
I cuteness have 2 numbers and they are like
^^^7777777 and ^^99999^99