• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Life after super premium credit cards devaluation

aamaadmi

TF Select
VIP Lounge
doesnt

scanning qr code via payxapp makes the payment from your saved cards, rather than payzall wallet balance?
inorder to use payzapp wallet balance, I believe I would need to use tap & pay by activating payzap wallet card in the app.
Please correct me if I'm wrong
so, we need to set payzapp as default tap and pay app & select payzapp card as default card. If payment fails, can we switch to a different nfc card and pay as a failsafe?

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
so, we need to set payzapp as default tap and pay app & select payzapp card as default card. If payment fails, can we switch to a different nfc card and pay as a failsafe?
Correct.
You dont have to set payzapp tap & pay as default. you can still open payzapp > click Payzap Wallet > click Tap & pay. you can still make payment without having to change the phone's default tap & pay app (for me its samsung wallet on S23U)

aamaadmi

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Correct.
You dont have to set payzapp tap & pay as default. you can still open payzapp > click Payzap Wallet > click Tap & pay. you can still make payment without having to change the phone's default tap & pay app (for me its samsung wallet on S23U)
if you dont change default, wont the payment get cut from other app & card when your phone goes near it automatically?

newinnov

TF Premier
Cards are the same.. our high expectations from them are being rebalanced to reasonable levels.. last 2-3 yrs have been crazy for cc issuers and users...went out of. control.... . will all. soon reset to balanced levels of sanity...;)
Banks now a days rarely offer discounts on dc, even if they do it's meager compared to cc.
I remember before 2020, hdfc used to offer same discount on dc and cc. Now dc is not even eligible for discounts except diwali sales :)
May be it's also contributing to cc rise