[LE] on Amex Plat Travel CC without any Document Check

aayusharyan

I recently got a LE on my ICICI Rubyx and wanted to increase the same on Amex on a C2C basis and so I called them. The service rep said that they do not do on C2C basis and so since I was already connected on the call, I asked, what's the process in other approach, she said that they need to check on the System, asked for my Gross income, shared that. She did the LE. 3.31L -> 4.97L. No documents asked, no CIBIL Hit. New Limit Reflecting already on the NB.

The cooldown period is 6 months for requesting another LE.
So, if you folks have not seen an LE in the last 6 months on your AmEx card. Give it a try, no harm in trying anyway.

Let me know how it goes.

I recently got a LE on my ICICI Rubyx and wanted to increase the same on Amex on a C2C basis and so I called them. The service rep said that they do not do on C2C basis and so since I was already connected on the call, I asked, what's the process in other approach, she said that they need to check on the System, asked for my Gross income, shared that. She did the LE. 3.31L -> 4.97L. No documents asked, no CIBIL Hit. New Limit Reflecting already on the NB.

The cooldown period is 6 months for requesting another LE.
So, if you folks have not seen an LE in the last 6 months on your AmEx card. Give it a try, no harm in trying anyway.

Let me know how it goes.
This is a bit surprising that even I got the same % jump in LE through the same method. Form 2.97L to 4.46L, a few months ago.
I think they had also converted my MRCC card into LTF also but I forgot this. Somewhere I had written this but not I am not sure whether it's LTF or not.

aayusharyan

This is a bit surprising that even I got the same % jump in LE through the same method. Form 2.97L to 4.46L, a few months ago.
I think they had also converted my MRCC card into LTF also but I forgot this. Somewhere I had written this but not I am not sure whether it's LTF or not.
Nice nice... How were you able to get MRCC into LTF? Did you apply that LTF offer or later asked Customer Care to change the fees?

Pack_of_Cards

Bhai... Polymer, Chemical Engineering, PHD, Kiwi, Referral, Sala Amex thread k discussion ko chodd k sari bakwaas ho rahi hai :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
india squad goals GIF by bypriyashah