• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[LE] on Amex Plat Travel CC without any Document Check

aayusharyan

TF Ace
I recently got a LE on my ICICI Rubyx and wanted to increase the same on Amex on a C2C basis and so I called them. The service rep said that they do not do on C2C basis and so since I was already connected on the call, I asked, what's the process in other approach, she said that they need to check on the System, asked for my Gross income, shared that. She did the LE. 3.31L -> 4.97L. No documents asked, no CIBIL Hit. New Limit Reflecting already on the NB.

The cooldown period is 6 months for requesting another LE.
So, if you folks have not seen an LE in the last 6 months on your AmEx card. Give it a try, no harm in trying anyway.

Let me know how it goes.

aayusharyan

TF Ace
Yeah, while registration and verification, you need to be in their City list. After that, you can move your account anywhere to PAN India. I just update the address to a Tier 2 city and they updated. Even delivered the new Priority Pass to that address.

kshitij_0

TF Ace
Yeah, while registration and verification, you need to be in their City list. After that, you can move your account anywhere to PAN India. I just update the address to a Tier 2 city and they updated. Even delivered the new Priority Pass to that address.
After that if you apply for another CC, will there be any verification?

aayusharyan

TF Ace
After that if you apply for another CC, will there be any verification?
If you apply for Addon, there will not be verification. If you apply through their website, then it will be considered as a regular application and verification will be there. If you get an upgrade offer on email and apply through that, then there will not be any verification.

For Platinum Charge card, irrespective of whether you apply through offer or through their website, there will be verification.

👆🏻 These points were confirmed with the Customer Service Rep just now.

moonsmart

TF Premier
I disagree because I have first hand experience in setting these things up.
Here as a reference from their website (https://www.pinelabs.com/faqs) Onboarding, Point 6. Merchants need a TID (Terminal IDentification number) from Amex which they need to apply additionally.

While I can agree that the sales team of Pine Labs might have made it easier now to procure the TID for new merchants to onboard them onto the AmEx Network and push them to accept all cards.
Well that's good to know, but I'm just telling my experience, which I stated is very limited and I'm not claiming it as a fact. Its anecdotal and I might experience rejection more as I amex cards offline.