• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LazyPay is not permenantely deleting the acc neither providing NOC

Dr. Drake

TF Ace
I requested today for permanent deletion of my account from LazyPay. Instead, they just deactivated the account & saying " We do not provide NOC for account closure."
@TechnoFino or anyone need guidance on how to get NOC from them. Should I write to there partner PayUFinance or grievance officer?

Attachments

• lazypay.png
    lazypay.png
    28 KB · Views: 61

Dr. Drake

TF Ace
I am on 3 .. from last 2 months and i have tried threatening them still no results . 😂. Tried RBI they told that it wi be closed in 15 days . Around one more month passed but still active in rest credit bureaus. Only cibil was closed .

1. Complaint more than 15 mails to grievance officer
2. Raised closing request on each and every credit bureaus via their portal also rest via mails .
3. Raised RBI request they told 15 days will be closed but 30 days passed nothing happened .

Now they are saying credit bureaus aren't closing 😒
Screenshot_2022-07-07-18-53-05-08_56514063904998099a7290fdb861fa95~2.jpg

Where as Experian , highmark , Equifax they are saying they are not able to contact them and they are not responding.
Screenshot_2022-07-07-19-01-49-75_56514063904998099a7290fdb861fa95.jpg

I don't know what to do its already 3 month passed and i am able to do nothing.

@TechnoFino
credit bureaus can take anywhere from 15days to 4months to fetch the updated Acc. status. I remember one of my sbi cobranded card updated to closed status around 20-25days whereas one of the hdfc cobranded took around 3months to reflect

Vicky99

TF Buzz
credit bureaus can take anywhere from 15days to 4months to fetch the updated Acc. status. I remember one of my sbi cobranded card updated to closed status around 20-25days whereas one of the hdfc cobranded took around 3months to reflect
As far as i know , every month they report to credit bureaus if the account is closed they report to credit bureau for closure. So generally it happens around 45 days. If its taking 3 months then something is wrong . For example if i have paid this month bill by 2nd and closed my account by 30th with noc certificate then if they reports every month by end of the month then they might report next months means its taking around 2 month from last bill paid to get the account closed on credit bureaus . I have closed most of my bnpl , pay later services but this one is extreme.

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
So after going back & forth at-least 15 emails finally I hear from the payufinance grievance officer. Basically they will be keeping user data for a fixed amount of time(guessing 6months) & will be deactiving the account & informing credit bureaus about same but in meantime if you login or used the service it will be again reactivated.

Meanwhile I closed the postpe with single click confirmed on call & deactivated same day. Will be reflecting in CIBIL in 30-45days
what is email of payu grievance officer ?