• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Lazypay not deleting my account

Kinnu

TF Buzz
Hello, someone please guide me how to close the lazypay permanently. I'm mentioning all steps I have taken firstly I reached out to lazypay they told me we can't allow permanent deletion but it is deactivated after that I approached the payu nodal officer but everytime It emails to lazypay team with me in cc mentioning help customer on this issue that's it nobody replies nothing it's been 2-3 months I'm emailing again and again but I recieve same email. I also tried to file complaint to rbi ombudsman but it says we can't take your complaint as you have not first filed to payu finance even after I sent all the email screenshot I recieve the same email that ombudsman is closing the request as I have not following the steps and hasn't filed complaint first to payu finance. These is the scenario now kindly someone guide what should I be doing further.

Kinnu

TF Buzz
Well something new I have received in the mail today from payufin(lazypay). Can someone please suggest what should I reply or do for the same?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220723-081853__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20220723-081853__01.jpg
    262.4 KB · Views: 43

akshayhs

TF Ace
Well something new I have received in the mail today from payufin(lazypay). Can someone please suggest what should I reply or do for the same?
I'd suggest you wait till September for the deletion of your account and then take action if they haven't done it as you now have a form of evidence of their assurance. Keep this email safely with you incase you need RBI's assistance after the said time. But before all that, just make sure your account is reported as Closed.

Ideally when you build a tech stack you include account deletion procedures, but these fintech companies never expected their moves will have any consequences.