• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LazyPay is not permenantely deleting the acc neither providing NOC

Dr. Drake

TF Ace
I requested today for permanent deletion of my account from LazyPay. Instead, they just deactivated the account & saying " We do not provide NOC for account closure."
@TechnoFino or anyone need guidance on how to get NOC from them. Should I write to there partner PayUFinance or grievance officer?

Attachments

• lazypay.png
    lazypay.png
    28 KB · Views: 61

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I requested today for permanent deletion of my account from LazyPay. Instead, they just deactivated the account & saying " We do not provide NOC for account closure."
@TechnoFino or anyone need guidance on how to get NOC from them. Should I write to there partner PayUFinance or grievance officer?
1. Grievance officer
2. RBI
3. Consumer Court
This should be your flow

Dr. Drake

TF Ace
Man what does it even mean? @HyperBeast
As per our policies, we won't be able to share the NOC of the account deactivation, but you accept this mail as a account deactivation NOC.
Called there customer support too. Placed called on hold twice and bam call cut

Attachments

• lazypay-01.png
    lazypay-01.png
    29.5 KB · Views: 48

manikP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I placed the request to close my lazypay card in December and received the same response. It still shows an active loan account from payu finance in my cibil even after 6 months of closure.

I read somewhere that account gets automatically closed after 12 months of deactivation.

I know I can get it permanently closed sooner by fighting with them but I'm feeling Lazy now.(Pun Intended)

swastik2233

TF Select
I placed the request to close my lazypay card in December and received the same response. It still shows an active loan account from payu finance in my cibil even after 6 months of closure.

I read somewhere that account gets automatically closed after 12 months of deactivation.

I know I can get it permanently closed sooner by fighting with them but I'm feeling Lazy now.(Pun Intended)
Don't be Lazy , or you will have to Pay ( no pun intended for sure )

Dr. Drake

TF Ace
So after going back & forth at-least 15 emails finally I hear from the payufinance grievance officer. Basically they will be keeping user data for a fixed amount of time(guessing 6months) & will be deactiving the account & informing credit bureaus about same but in meantime if you login or used the service it will be again reactivated.

Meanwhile I closed the postpe with single click confirmed on call & deactivated same day. Will be reflecting in CIBIL in 30-45days

Attachments

• lazy.png
    lazy.png
    28.7 KB · Views: 41

Request them to report it as closed to credit bureaus, mine was updated as closed in cibil within two days of account deactivation.

Vicky99

TF Buzz
1. Grievance officer
2. RBI
3. Consumer Court
This should be your flow
I am on 3 .. from last 2 months and i have tried threatening them still no results . 😂. Tried RBI they told that it wi be closed in 15 days . Around one more month passed but still active in rest credit bureaus. Only cibil was closed .

1. Complaint more than 15 mails to grievance officer
2. Raised closing request on each and every credit bureaus via their portal also rest via mails .
3. Raised RBI request they told 15 days will be closed but 30 days passed nothing happened .

Now they are saying credit bureaus aren't closing 😒
Screenshot_2022-07-07-18-53-05-08_56514063904998099a7290fdb861fa95~2.jpg

Where as Experian , highmark , Equifax they are saying they are not able to contact them and they are not responding.
Screenshot_2022-07-07-19-01-49-75_56514063904998099a7290fdb861fa95.jpg

I don't know what to do its already 3 month passed and i am able to do nothing.

@TechnoFino