• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Krisflyer no longer Miles transfer partner for Infinia?

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
You can still transfer from net baking -> redeem Reward points -> transfer (old method)
check Airmiles section of TF Community, you'll found all credit card transfer partner, media houses like mint, moneycontrol using data from TF Community and you are asking for where you can find those data 🤕

Max

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Absolutely agree with @TechnoFino , I just searched the forum and found this way via old posts and did a transfer from Infinia to KF yesterday.
You can still transfer from net baking -> redeem Reward points -> transfer (old method)
check Airmiles section of TF Community, you'll found all credit card transfer partner, media houses like mint, moneycontrol using data from TF Community and you are asking for where you can find those data 🤕

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Absolutely agree with @TechnoFino , I just searched the forum and found this way via old posts and did a transfer from Infinia to KF yesterday.
In the FF registeration, it is not allowing to enter spaces in name. So, I entered without space. Expiry was not available, so I entered 10 years later from signup date. Does this seem fine?

Also, what was timeline for transfer completion? And was Infinia charged 199+gst, as it was showing that during redemption.

Edit: Took 2-3 days. No redemption charges. No issues with name spacing and expiry dates.

Last edited: