• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Infinia & DCB devaluation - airline/hotel partners transfer ratio reduced

hritiksakshi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
HDFC Bank has indirectly devalued their Infinia and DCB credit cards by reducing the conversion ratio from 1:1 to 2:1 for some partners, namely - Accor, Lifemiles, and Turkish. This change will take effect from 15th January 2024.

Therefore, the last date for a 1:1 transfer to the aforementioned partners is 14th January.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge

dexter_greycells

TF Premier
I have not received my monthly DCB milestone benefits yet. I have also qualified for annual benefits as per monthly statement. Anyone else facing this issue? Spoke to HDFC customer care they asked me to speak to concierge helpdesk as its been processed from HDFC side. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks and glad to be part of this forum. This is my first post!
I didn't get it for Nov'23. After emailing concierge, I was told that if I made a transaction on the last day of the month (I did) it possibly won't count towards the milestone since settlement takes a couple of days. I left it at that.

naren89

TF Buzz
isn't HDFC/Diners points best way to travel in India where you can redeem points at 1 Re value? Any other points program (Axis edge/Amex/etc.) don't provide such value

sabya123

TF Buzz
isn't HDFC/Diners points best way to travel in India where you can redeem points at 1 Re value? Any other points program (Axis edge/Amex/etc.) don't provide such value
Yes, but the biggest drawback of DCB plastic is the daily and monthly limit which can get exhausted quickly if you are buying flight tickets from smartbuy.