• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak Zen Signature

The_Unknown

TF Buzz
I've been offered with an option to Upgrade my Current LTF Kotak League Platinum CC to Kotak Zen Signature CCard with and Joining & Annual Fees of 1500₹. Can I request them to make it LTF also?

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Premier
I've been offered with an option to Upgrade my Current LTF Kotak League Platinum CC to Kotak Zen Signature CCard with and Joining & Annual Fees of 1500₹. Can I request them to make it LTF also?
If your current card is on visa network then you can get zen LTF by calling customer care

Gaara

TF Ace
I’ve noticed that apart from the Myntra Kotak card, other Kotak cards don’t seem to offer as many rewards. Could you inquire if they can provide you with the Myntra Kotak card on a Lifetime Free basis?

The_Unknown

TF Buzz
I’ve noticed that apart from the Myntra Kotak card, other Kotak cards don’t seem to offer as many rewards. Could you inquire if they can provide you with the Myntra Kotak card on a Lifetime Free basis?
Yes they've offered me Myntra Kotak Card with Zero Joining fees and Zero Annual Fees upto 3 Years.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240310_155715.jpg
    Screenshot_20240310_155715.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 28

The_Unknown

TF Buzz
Yes they've offered me Myntra Kotak Card with Zero Joining fees and Zero Annual Fees upto 3 Years.
I also have the Kotak UPI RuPay CC, which is LTF. Should I s
When request for Upgrade never forget to keep proofs, which will valuable for you later. Otherwise you know kotak's behaviour on LTF.
Sure