• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

KOTAK PVR CARD FEES REVERSAL

marvel

TF Premier
Annual fees for my kotak PVR card was issued today and i wasn't aware that it has been a year. Is there a way to reverse the fee. I was planning on closing but my bad luck wasn't aware of the annual date.

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Annual fees for my kotak PVR card was issued today and i wasn't aware that it has been a year. Is there a way to reverse the fee. I was planning on closing but my bad luck wasn't aware of the annual date.
Email them, mentioning that you were not aware of the card's annual fees. Ask them to reverse the annual fee, and inform them that if they can't reverse the annual fee, then close the credit card.

By the way don't blame me if your card gets closed directly😂

Email: nodalofficer@kotak.com

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Pay the fee, and ask customer care to transfer the call to retention team.

Ask them for fee reversal and and conversion to LTF

Last edited:

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Hey @varun__goel_, I have a small doubt.
Do all banks charge an annual fee exactly one year after our credit card approval date, or do different banks have different criteria? Is there any thread related to this? Can you suggest one?

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Hey @varun__goel_, I have a small doubt.
Do all banks charge an annual fee exactly one year after our credit card approval date, or do different banks have different criteria? Is there any thread related to this? Can you suggest one?
No idea brother, never paid annual fees till date🙂

But I know regarding HDFC, they charge JF on 120th day of approval and Annual fee on the same day next year

marvel

TF Premier

Though you can call cc and they will let you know when will fees bee imposed on card
Did it worked for kotak. Heard that kotak do not offer ltf for pvr cc.