• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak privy league platinum salary

ramandeep

TF Premier
Hi, today my company opened new kotak salary account, and got mail it is ace salary account with privy league platinum programme the person also applied white credit with it(person said it will be ltf)

Now i have few questions:
1. In mail it is said that i need to maintain 10 lac mab for platinum privy, but person told me it is 0 mab account, i am confused now.
2. Also read that white credit is ltf for privy platinum, but what if i am out of privy platinum account in future would credit card become chargable in future?
3. What if I don't maintain privy platinum balance would there be non maintainable charges or it would be automatically downgraded?

ramandeep

TF Premier
1. Salary accounts are 0 mab.
2. It should be LTF. You can get it confirmed once you are out of Privy and account changes from Salary to general savings.
3. answer 1.
You are saying till the time its salary account and even if don't maintain 10 lac mab it would remain privy league platinum? Regarding credit card will it be ltf even if isn't privy platinum has there been another case?

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Do they provide email notification for non maintaining mab and before deducting non maintaining charges?
Bro.. don't worry. Just go with it. It would not harm you in anyway.
They would inform you before such things happen. But even if they do any kind of unnecessary deduction, your RM will help you reverse it. Your RM will be there for every query and help. He/she will die for you. 🤣

kjs

TF Premier
Hi, today my company opened new kotak salary account, and got mail it is ace salary account with privy league platinum programme the person also applied white credit with it(person said it will be ltf)

Now i have few questions:
1. In mail it is said that i need to maintain 10 lac mab for platinum privy, but person told me it is 0 mab account, i am confused now.
2. Also read that white credit is ltf for privy platinum, but what if i am out of privy platinum account in future would credit card become chargable in future?
3. What if I don't maintain privy platinum balance would there be non maintainable charges or it would be automatically downgraded?
did you find any advantage of opening Kotak salary account compared to other banks ? if we ignore the CC offerings