• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

KOTAK Privy league Neon

AJ331

TF Select
I have a KOTAK Savings account which is KOTAK PRO SAVINGS ACCOUNT which I can see from the statement
but the Branch Manager says my account is Privy League also (Neon). My statement also says I am a Privy League Neon customer
I have an FD with them. I have in my savings only about 40K and my FD is single digit lakhs only.
I am confused, how am I am privy League Neon with out meeting the eligibilty criteria
How does this work?

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Bank Manager didn't tell me but my RM told me today that

My account was created as a Privy League Customer (since I had an initial funding of 4L plus) though my account Variant is PRO SAVINGS
and this happened because my branch is located in a semi urban area, they won't allow this in an Urban branch
One is an account variant, another is a scheme.

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
TRV for Neon is 10 Lakh, savings balance is 2lakh which I don't have and I don't have a TRV of 10 lakh also
and in a few months they will send downgrade triggers and start charging you for normal transactions also..Privy is an automatic tagging and the branch guys will be clueless.. i struggled for many months.. its avoidable