• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak 811 Virtual Debit Card Reissue!!

pprakash11

TF Prestige
I have a Full KYC Kotak 811 account, initially only with Virtual Debit Card, but I ordered physical debit card too.
I lost my physical card today, hence reported and blocked on app.
I don't need the physical Debit Card now, ₹299 charges I am not willing to pay for no use, just want Virtual Card to be reissued again.
Any experience or suggestions by anyone ??

ankushanup1

TF Premier
no personal experience although have virtual debit card but never got a physical one
but one of my friend who got a physical debit card and then was trying to close the card (pvr card) as he didn't find it useful but kotak denied issuing any virtual card said once physical card is issued no virtual card would be generated.... so he closed the acc but this was 2 yrs back.... and then when he tried to open a new acc they showed the tand c saying once 811 is closed you can't open a zero balance acc with kotak.... so now he is mab 25k acc

rupam

TF Neo
There is no reapply option in the app. You have to connect customer care, they will raise a service request for a new Virtual KOTAK 811 Debit Card and it will become visible in the app within 5-6 days.
Can u tell me when debit card annual charges is deducted....means in which time of the year .... wheather on the date of account oppening ...or on the on the date of physical card ordering or ..they have any fixed date

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Can u tell me when debit card annual charges is deducted....means in which time of the year .... wheather on the date of account oppening ...or on the on the date of physical card ordering or ..they have any fixed date
If you have physical debit card, then only AMC will be deducted. For virtual Debit card, no AMC deduction.

Generally when the card is ordered and completes full year, then it is deducted. No related with account opening date.