• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Credit Card Kiwi Power Pay

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
I also got this notification. Upon clicking it, it redirected me to Whatsapp where it sent some activation sms. No response as of now. Lets see.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer

Kindly refer terms and conditions mentioned in page

They updated it to

(Collect & Intent)​

I also confirmed with them that we will get only in collect and intent transaction

But I didn't know how we can do collect and pay
Collect means, enter manually your upi id on any website/app and send payment request.

now open Kiwi app and pay

Collect means, enter manually your upi id on any website/app and send payment request.

now open Kiwi app and pay
But when will we receive reward? Did three transactions yesterday after 7.30 PM only received normal kiwis. Did two train ticket bookings from adani one app and puchased 500 amazon pay gv from credence reward. No 10% reward so far.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
But when will we receive reward? Did three transactions yesterday after 7.30 PM only received normal kiwis. Did two train ticket bookings from adani one app and puchased 500 amazon pay gv from credence reward. No 10% reward so far.
When you activate the offer ?
  1. If the user opts in before 6pm, the offer will be applied from the same day. For opt ins after 6pm, the offer will be applied from the next day
    1. Eg. User A opts in between 12am to 6pm on 22nd Mar’24. Offer is valid from 22nd Mar’24 to 7th Apr’24
    2. Eg. User A opts in between 6pm to 11:59:59pm on 22nd Mar’24. Offer is valid from 23rd Mar’24 to 7th Apr’24
    3. Eg. User B opts in between 6 pm to 12pm on 22nd Mar;24. Offer is valid from 23rd Mat’24 to 7th Apr’24

When you activate the offer ?
  1. If the user opts in before 6pm, the offer will be applied from the same day. For opt ins after 6pm, the offer will be applied from the next day
    1. Eg. User A opts in between 12am to 6pm on 22nd Mar’24. Offer is valid from 22nd Mar’24 to 7th Apr’24
    2. Eg. User A opts in between 6pm to 11:59:59pm on 22nd Mar’24. Offer is valid from 23rd Mar’24 to 7th Apr’24
    3. Eg. User B opts in between 6 pm to 12pm on 22nd Mar;24. Offer is valid from 23rd Mat’24 to 7th Apr’24
I activated on at 7.30 pm on 21st march. So I'm eligible to for rewards from 22nd.