• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Credit Card Kiwi Power Pay

rojajimmy

TF Select
I did a jio recharge as Airtel app was not working and didnt send any notification for payment when I entered my UPI ID of Kiwi card & there was no reward. Just did the transaction 5 minutes ago of 666 INR

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I did a jio recharge as Airtel app was not working and didnt send any notification for payment when I entered my UPI ID of Kiwi card & there was no reward. Just did the transaction 5 minutes ago of 666 INR
Point ? Earned

Nadeemkh

TF Select
Only getting 10 kiwis my transaction was around 10 PM yesterday not receiving bonus kiwis
Also activated my offer today at 12 pm only so it is before 6 pm should have been eligible for bonus rewards also checked on airtel app fastag recharge and credit card bill paymeny was under utilities may be it is under utilities category

Harsha896

TF Premier
I also didnt get any bonus kiwis yesterday. Day before yesterday I did 3 transactions and they were instantly credited..

MrWick

TF Premier
offer removed from Kiwi App. They didn't expect this much people to take benefit from the offer and hence scrapped it only within 4 days of launch