• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Jai ho Axis bank!! What a bank!

LordPSN

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Applied for Airtel Axis last week, did same day vKYC.
Still wanted physical verification. Did that next day.
Yesterday got approval email with limit showing in Airtel thanks app!!
Just now Axis representative came to my address for 3rd verification!
Told her that card is approved, she said thats incorrect!!
Shown her Airtel thanks app with limit, she said thats incorrect, your card is still pending for KYC verification!
Jai ho Axis bank!

Last edited:

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Told him that card is approved, she said thats incorrect!!
Shown her Airtel thanks app with limit, she said thats incorrect, your card is still pending for KYC verification!
Jai ho Axis bank!
you could posted this in your exisitng thread of axis airtel FYF or in your first name airtel one but no you would like to create. why it serve no purpose?

Anon1

TF Premier
This is the trick for axis bank kyc employees.

If you apply card first they will say this needs kyc and once they visit you they will collect your all data and then they will submit new duplicate credit card application.

If they don't collect any data and just they do the cross verification with biometrics then they are processing the original application without creating any duplicate application.

In your case, they wants you to apply again in the name of KYC

LordPSN

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

If you apply card first they will say this needs kyc and once they visit you they will collect your all data and then they will submit new duplicate credit card application.

If they don't collect any data and just they do the cross verification with biometrics then they are processing the original application without creating any duplicate application.

But for which card??
Another Axis Airtel?

paresh22

TF Ace
you could posted this in your exisitng thread of axis airtel FYF or in your first name airtel one but no you would like to create. why it serve no purpose?
You should go ahead and merge in existing thread. The way we are getting multiple threads here it will be more difficult for newbie people to find relevant information. Also this thread title does not give any meaning for people searching for threads by title.

sidmal

TF Select
Told him that card is approved, she said thats incorrect!!
Jai ho Axis bank!
I had applied for the same card on 6th November 2023. Same glitchy process - someone had to come to my place for verification on 8th November. Now after a month they tell me "We cant find your application in our system" :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: SSV

Nitheesh

TF Premier

This is true. It happened to me as well. Wasted two CIBIL hits and the application got rejected due to duplicates

satraghav

TF Select

I too was the victim of KYC employee scam and got unnecessarily CIBIL hit 😎 @Anon1