• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ITC Kakatiya - Luxury Collection - Hyderabad

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hello Community Members,

I wish to share my personal stay experience in ITC Kakatiya, Hyderabad using points earned on my Axis Magnus and Amex. I have transferred the ER points to ITC Green points under 10% bonus transfer ratio and 5:4 transfer days. Bought the Club ITC Culinaire membership using green points purchase. We have planned to stay for 4N for the New Year weekend and booked 3N using green points and 1N using Marriott Bonvoy (ITC Luxury Collection - can be booked using MB). Thought of redeeming my stay vouchers for the stay, but luckily got the ITC Towers category for just 6000 green points per night which was fetching around Rs. 2.5-3 per green point. In Dec 2023 ITC was running a campaign for 50% off for the members. While Check-in I merged both bookings made on ITC website and MB for the combined stay of 4N. We had some other restaurant bills, room service bills added while check out and luckily got ITC green points and MB points as the benefit for the invoice generated. Not sure this might be an error from their side or might work for all.

The property is located in the heart of the city (Begumpet, Hyderabad) and worth the money and points I paid. Food was tasty and the breakfast options were good and staff support was super cool. They have permitted two of our guests with complimentary breakfast as that was a New Year Period. Stay was super comfortable and access to the nearest places. Chose this property over ITC Kohenur was to try this property and stayed in Kohenur in the past and this stay was available at 50% discount.

They had 2 New year events planned at the hotel (Little Expensive), but we had some other plans and visited New Year concert at the nearest place in Chiraan Fort Club.

Not many pictures were clicked because we didn't had much time to spend in the property leisurely. But the stay was value for money and experience is memorable. Right now the property is available at around 13k-14k green points per night that too for the base room.

Total Cost Incurred for 4N stay:

6000*3 = 18000 ITC Green points + 1900 Taxes Approximately
9500*1 = 9500 MB Points including taxes
Other Bills - Around 12000

Attachments

• ITC Kakatiya.jpg
    ITC Kakatiya.jpg
    310.7 KB · Views: 31
  • New Year events at ITC Kakatiya.jpeg
    New Year events at ITC Kakatiya.jpeg
    191.2 KB · Views: 31

sachbs

TF Buzz
This does sound like a great deal. I stayed there for a day some months back and paid 10k MB points from my amex MR points, and it was totally worth it.

pmhunter

TF Select
Stayed using similar offer. Received only MB, you got lucky. Rooms were upgraded which allowed free lounge access.

surgan

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
The property is useless i stayed exactly on december 31st ..free night with cullinaire membership with family, this hotel is cheap and meant for solo business travellers. ... stayed at kohinoor wonderful hotel and staff and food.