• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Issue over HDFC Debit card 1% cashback

Guys,
Me and My wife is having Imperia HDFC bank account.

Wife is the primary holder and I am the secondary account holder (Joint account). I got 2 easyshop platinum card recently.

Then from my debit card I paid 75000 CC Bills to Axis Magnus (First I paid) and then after 10 min I paid 36000 INR from wife debit card (then she paid). I got only 750 INR cash back and HDFC is not ready to pay 1% cashback of wife debit card transaction which is 360 INR.

Is this limit of 750 INR from one HDFC bank account per month or joint holders two debit cards eash one get 750 cash back.
Any reference or argument to make with HDFC with some logical proof of their guideline?

knight

TF Ace
@knight you need to see 🤫
It's true, they've mentioned it on Millenia DC page.
Saw that couple of days after getting 2 DCs.

Sed lyf :'(

"Incase if an account has two customers with both customers holding a Millennia Debit Card each (under the same account number), all eligible transactions done on both cards shall be entitled to receive maximum 400 cashback points per month at the account level.

Example: Account A has two cardholders 1 and 2 both holding Millennia Debit Card. For all eligible transactions done on Card 1 shall be capped at 400 points per month and Card 2 shall be capped at 400 points per month. Cumulative cashback at account level shall be capped at 400 cashback points per month."

D₹V

TF Prestige

"Incase if an account has two customers with both customers holding a Millennia Debit Card each (under the same account number), all eligible transactions done on both cards shall be entitled to receive maximum 400 cashback points per month at the account level.

Example: Account A has two cardholders 1 and 2 both holding Millennia Debit Card. For all eligible transactions done on Card 1 shall be capped at 400 points per month and Card 2 shall be capped at 400 points per month. Cumulative cashback at account level shall be capped at 400 cashback points per month."

Hmm, 590*2 ka loss hua?

rixypanther

TF Select
I had paid cc bills using Millenia Debit card on Mobikwik on 1 September 2023. Just wondering if I will get cashback for this as Mobikwik stopped points / rewards around 15 September I think

NAB

TF Premier
I had paid cc bills using Millenia Debit card on Mobikwik on 1 September 2023. Just wondering if I will get cashback for this as Mobikwik stopped points / rewards around 15 September I think
Millenia Debit Card may still fetch 1%/2.5% up to Rs. 400 per month on the Mobikwik.

gauravraj

TF Premier
I suggested HDFC digisave to my friend for this 1% offline or reload cashback,
He received welcome kit 2nd week of October 2023 and the millennia card. BUT 1% is not mentioned.

IMG_20231025_145544.jpg

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
I suggested HDFC digisave to my friend for this 1% offline or reload cashback,
He received welcome kit 2nd week of October 2023 and the millennia card. BUT 1% is not mentioned.

IMG_20231025_145544.jpg
Not mentioned in w-kit but he/she will get 1% cashback on offline and wallet load spend

Attachments

• IMG_20231025_152628.jpg
    IMG_20231025_152628.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

SlokAks

TF Buzz
Account No is only 1 right.
Just 2 debit cards have been issued using the same account

Only ₹750 is the limit for joint account holders

No point of fighting with HDFC
What would happen if you have two accounts under same person... 1 salary and other savings account? And, 2 debit cards, 1 linked to each account. Will there be capping applicable in that case? Let's say I pay 2*75000 amount using both cards. Will the cashback be 750 or 2*750?

Farhad sekh

TF Premier

What will happen if first account holder has platinum chip
And 2nd account holder has millenia DC .
What will be cashback scenario?