• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Issue in updating credit card address.

hema220

TF Premier
I am facing an issue while updating the address for my Yes Bank credit card. The customer care people are telling me my signature is mismatched, they cannot update my address, and they are asking me to send the address update form again with a proper signature. I am not sure how my signature looks while applying for a card. Is there any solution for this issue?

sidp

TF Ace
Is there any solution for this issue?
Visit nearest branch and update your signature and address using documents with the updated address. Most bank accept adhaar, voter id and dl. Take a pic of your application, ask when will it be updated.

If If they don't agree, record your conversations and ask them to Give in writing why they aren't doing so when you are physically present in branch with valid id. With age or accident signature changes, they can't deny services with lame excuses.

hema220

TF Premier
Visit nearest branch and update your signature and address using documents with the updated address. Most bank accept adhaar, voter id and dl. Take a pic of your application, ask when will it be updated.

If If they don't agree, record your conversations and ask them to Give in writing why they aren't doing so when you are physically present in branch with valid id. With age or accident signature changes, they can't deny services with lame excuses.
That card is basic one and kept for card based offers. not worthy to go this channel. simply I will close the card, if online update is not possible

hema220

TF Premier

That card is basic one and kept for card based offers. not worthy to go this channel. simply I will close the card, if online update is not possible

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
I am facing an issue while updating the address for my Yes Bank credit card. The customer care people are telling me my signature is mismatched, they cannot update my address, and they are asking me to send the address update form again with a proper signature. I am not sure how my signature looks while applying for a card. Is there any solution for this issue?
Singature? Yes bank takes Singature while doing kyc of credit cards ?

Happened with me also, 1 digit of my address PIN code was wrong. Online address update application got rejected due to signature mismatch. Only savings account holder signature update form is available on their website. Account holder can update this via branch itself.
Non account holder need to write letter manually and have to send it to Chennai office with PAN card copy.