• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is this a pre approved offer?

rockyBalboa

TF Premier
Hello members, I received a banner in my hdfc net banking and upon clicking I get offer of business money back card. However I am not very sure about few things and requesting members here to kindly help me on few questions.

(1) Is this a pre approved offer or it is an invitation to apply?
(2) Is business money back worth getting or should I wait for better offers?
(3) Will I be able to convert it to LTF later?
(4) Will upgrade to Millennia or Regalia be possible later?

I am attaching few screenshots below.

Attachments

• 20230219_134628.jpg
    20230219_134628.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 253
  • 20230219_135854.jpg
    20230219_135854.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 236
  • 20230219_134658.jpg
    20230219_134658.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 216
  • 20230219_134720.jpg
    20230219_134720.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 209
  • 20230219_134733.jpg
    20230219_134733.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 218

sshaik333

TF Buzz
No, I haven't applied yet. I am not too interested in Business Moneyback Card. Will wait for few days and see if I get any other cards offered? How about you? Which card have they offered you? How old is your account? I will surely let you know the outcome if I decide to apply.
i was also offered business moneyback card. A Hdfc agent called me yesterday and told u have preapproved card in your a/c, i didnt believe as i was checking every alternate day in offers section,told me to check in netbanking, from yesterday itself banner started showing,firstly i took his id photo and then i have applied yesterday itself over phone call by taking his guidance, entered his emp code, branch code, hard enquiry happened yesterday midnight, so far no phone calls, lets see what happens.i just needed one HDFC card which i can use for offers online/offline, im not much into this reward systems and all bro. i just checked my a/c is 4 months 21 days old and is regular savings a/c

rockyBalboa

TF Premier
i was also offered business moneyback card. A Hdfc agent called me yesterday and told u have preapproved card in your a/c, i didnt believe as i was checking every alternate day in offers section,told me to check in netbanking, from yesterday itself banner started showing,firstly i took his id photo and then i have applied yesterday itself over phone call by taking his guidance, entered his emp code, branch code, hard enquiry happened yesterday midnight, so far no phone calls, lets see what happens.i just needed one HDFC card which i can use for offers online/offline, im not much into this reward systems and all bro. i just checked my a/c is 4 months 21 days old and is regular savings a/c
I think you would have received Rs 1500 Amazon voucher if you applied yourself without bank agent's help. When your card gets approved please update here with more details like your limit, any verifications etc.

sshaik333

TF Buzz
I think you would have received Rs 1500 Amazon voucher if you applied yourself without bank agent's help. When your card gets approved please update here with more details like your limit, any verifications etc.
Received approved message yesterday midnight, now my only concern is whether it is ltf or not, as i started seing no strings attached ltf banner after applying my card and obv limit still not known, waiting for last 4 digit message

Attachments

• image_picker5142092431585193987.jpg
    image_picker5142092431585193987.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 45
  • image_picker5585359062650846487.jpg
    image_picker5585359062650846487.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 51

rockyBalboa

TF Premier
Received approved message yesterday midnight, now my only concern is whether it is ltf or not, as i started seing no strings attached ltf banner after applying my card and obv limit still not known, waiting for last 4 digit message
Congratulations. I would advise you to not activate the card until you confirm with customer service about LTF. My offer banners are not changed. I hope it shows LTF for me too.

sshaik333

TF Buzz
Congratulations. I would advise you to not activate the card until you confirm with customer service about LTF. My offer banners are not changed. I hope it shows LTF for me too.
Yesterday i made a call to bank agent who helped in applying card, he entered my details in his system and confirmed that it is ltf bro and today morning received tracking details with last 4 digits, entered in mycards.hdfc and it added succesfully and limit is 60000 , still i will call bank customer care and confirm ltf before activating it

rockyBalboa

TF Premier
Yesterday i made a call to bank agent who helped in applying card, he entered my details in his system and confirmed that it is ltf bro and today morning received tracking details with last 4 digits, entered in mycards.hdfc and it added succesfully and limit is 60000 , still i will call bank customer care and confirm ltf before activating it
Is your card Visa or Rupay?

rockyBalboa

TF Premier
So about a month after my original post I am getting other card offer in my netbanking. As per my original post I was getting Business Moneyback card but I wasn't interested in it and so I didn't apply for it and decided to wait. And now I am getting Regalia Gold option also. Can someone please confirm is this pre approved or its just an invitation to apply. I am attaching screenshots.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
So about a month after my original post I am getting other card offer in my netbanking. As per my original post I was getting Business Moneyback card but I wasn't interested in it and so I didn't apply for it and decided to wait. And now I am getting Regalia Gold option also. Can someone please confirm is this pre approved or its just an invitation to apply. I am attaching screenshots.
It's pre approved but not LTF