• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is this a pre approved offer?

Hello members, I received a banner in my hdfc net banking and upon clicking I get offer of business money back card. However I am not very sure about few things and requesting members here to kindly help me on few questions.

(1) Is this a pre approved offer or it is an invitation to apply?
(2) Is business money back worth getting or should I wait for better offers?
(3) Will I be able to convert it to LTF later?
(4) Will upgrade to Millennia or Regalia be possible later?

I am attaching few screenshots below.

Attachments

• 20230219_134628.jpg
    20230219_134628.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 253
  • 20230219_135854.jpg
    20230219_135854.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 236
  • 20230219_134658.jpg
    20230219_134658.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 216
  • 20230219_134720.jpg
    20230219_134720.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 209
  • 20230219_134733.jpg
    20230219_134733.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 218
Hello members, I received a banner in my hdfc net banking and upon clicking I get offer of business money back card. However I am not very sure about few things and requesting members here to kindly help me on few questions.

(1) Is this a pre approved offer or it is an invitation to apply?
(2) Is business money back worth getting or should I wait for better offers?
(3) Will I be able to convert it to LTF later?
(4) Will upgrade to Millennia or Regalia be possible later?

I am attaching few screenshots below.
Yes this is pre approved offer, get the card if you need this. But remember one thing, if you have applied in last 6 months or any pending credit card application is available, your request will be declined by their system immediately

Yes this is pre approved offer, get the card if you need this. But remember one thing, if you have applied in last 6 months or any pending credit card application is available, your request will be declined by their system immediately
Thanks, it doesn't say pre approved anywhere that's why I was not sure. Also any feedback from you on other points please.

Beware before taking Moneyback card. They don't usually give upgrad offers for Moneyback users. I'm stuck with this useless card since past 3 years. No Limit enhancement No upgrade
I don't have any HDFC card so would like to have one for offers etc. However I don't want to apply and have cibil enquiry. So was waiting for a pre approved offer. Not sure if this is pre approved or not?

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
I don't have any HDFC card so would like to have one for offers etc. However I don't want to apply and have cibil enquiry. So was waiting for a pre approved offer. Not sure if this is pre approved or not?
This is pre approved offer only. If you are okay with this card and not willing to upgrade later, then apply for this. Coz not only me but there are several other users who are stuck with Moneyback card.

You can waive off yearly fee by spending 50k in a year which is possible. You can contact customer care or higher authority to make it LTF. Many customers converted like this

You can get card upgrade offer later. Use the card wisely to get LE and card upgrade offer

Thank you for confirming. I would have preferred LTF card but anyways I think spending 50k is not going to be a problem as it gives cashback on utility bill spends also. Cashback capping is Rs. 250 per month right?

sshaik333

TF Buzz
Yes I would like Millennia also but the offer is for business moneyback card only. Don't know how to get Millennia. Is there a way you can negotiate with them before accepting the offer?
Did u apply bro? i have also got same banner from today itself

Attachments

• image_picker6350227701081095908.jpg
    image_picker6350227701081095908.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 55
Did u apply bro? i have also got same banner from today itself
No, I haven't applied yet. I am not too interested in Business Moneyback Card. Will wait for few days and see if I get any other cards offered? How about you? Which card have they offered you? How old is your account? I will surely let you know the outcome if I decide to apply.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
No, I haven't applied yet. I am not too interested in Business Moneyback Card. Will wait for few days and see if I get any other cards offered? How about you? Which card have they offered you? How old is your account? I will surely let you know the outcome if I decide to apply.
Let me tell you that don't keep hope from HDFC. They sent same offer to mom's account and I kept checking for 8 consecutive months but they didn't modified the offer.

So either you apply via branch with income docs if you want high end card. Otherwise they don't have lucrative offers for online applications.
However I don't see much value in this Moneyback card. Axis bank has much better entry level cards.

Let me tell you that don't keep hope from HDFC. They sent same offer to mom's account and I kept checking for 8 consecutive months but they didn't modified the offer.

So either you apply via branch with income docs if you want high end card. Otherwise they don't have lucrative offers for online applications.
However I don't see much value in this Moneyback card. Axis bank has much better entry level cards.
Ok. Yes, I already have Apay, SBI cashback and Flipkart Axis so don't know where I will use this Moneyback card. But since I don't have any HDFC card I might just get one for online offers. I wouldn't have thought much if atleast it was LTF.