• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is there a Kotak White RESERVE Card ?

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
N
This website seems fishy to me . Their customer support is mentioned as support@poshvine.com. Why would Kotak hire third party customer service...😂 Its a fake website
No Super Premium Cards deals the concierge services by themselves, you can see from ICICI Bank Diamant or HDFC infinia.
Matter of fact is nowhere the 3rd party name is written where in that case it is clearly visible.
So yes, you someone might check directly calling Kotak Customer Care.

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
This website seems fishy to me . Their customer support is mentioned as support@poshvine.com. Why would Kotak hire third party customer service...😂 Its a fake website
Why would I post a fake website dude ! I got it from the Kotak White page itself from Kotak's official website.
Also , that customercare is not for you . It's for the bank . Poshvine is a service provider to the bank for loyalty program such as Kotak's "White Pass" and they might have forgotten to remove the email from the consumer website
1651494413026.png

talkwithfino

TF Premier
Why would I post a fake website dude ! I got it from the Kotak White page itself from Kotak's official website.
Also , that customercare is not for you . It's for the bank . Poshvine is a service provider to the bank for loyalty program such as Kotak's "White Pass" and they might have forgotten to remove the email from the consumer website
I am NOT alleging that you posted a fake website.. When I went through the website... It seemed fake to me. But from the above picture....its clear that its not a fake website. Sorry My Bad.