• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is mobikiwk zip pay later good ?

danish

TF Ace
I am planning to get mobikiwk zip pay later , if any has used zip pay later I want to know how was the experience was cibil reporting good .

Solution
I am planning to get mobikiwk zip pay later , if any has used zip pay later I want to know how was the experience was cibil reporting good .
If you are having credit card in your wallet then skip the BNPL products.
If the Answer is no then only you may consider the same .

Use and pay on time,Then there will not be any Cibil issue.

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
If you are having credit card in your wallet then skip the BNPL products.
If the Answer is no then only you may consider the same .

Use and pay on time,Then there will not be any Cibil issue.

Solution

Random123

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
In addition to what other members mentioned, also wanted to inform that this would most probably appear as consumer / personal loan and might need to clarify when applying for any personal / home / education or any other loan.

• Hehe
Reactions: Rkr

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
In addition to what other members mentioned, also wanted to inform that this would most probably appear as consumer / personal loan and might need to clarify when applying for any personal / home / education or any other loan.
The lender automatically comes to know by amount itself.So No need to worry for future borrowing.Just use and pay on time.Its is not going to affect your futter borrowing capacity. Jut pay back on time is the open secret Mantra.

Random123

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
The lender automatically comes to know by amount itself.So No need to worry for future borrowing.Just use and pay on time.Its is not going to affect your futter borrowing capacity. Jut pay back on time is the open secret Mantra.
Yes true, I didn't mean to say it is bad for cibil just that it is one more point to note before considering bnpl products

Reactions: Rkr