• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

don123

TF Buzz
I want to open indusind bank account for pre approved cc since they are rejecting my application.
My permanent and current address is madhya pradesh, but currently I am in punjab can I do video kyc from punjab ?
My all details will remain same as in madhya pradesh except video kyc location, is this problem. ?

If I do this then, will there be any problem in getting pre approved credit card with it? Due to location issue?

Gaara

TF Ace
Yes, 4 banks cc with more than 2L+ limit but then also they are rejecting.
Ohho
Yes, 4 banks cc with more than 2L+ limit but then also they are rejecting.
why open account with all that hassle of location, alternatively you just to bank, they'll open it for you if you submit them any residence proof of the present location you are in.

don123

TF Buzz
Ohho

why open account with all that hassle of location, alternatively you just to bank, they'll open it for you if you submit them any residence proof of the present location you are in.
But I want to open zero balance account. Also all address are same as aadhaar card, except that I am in different location for vkyc.

Gaara

TF Ace
Also all address are same as aadhaar card, except that I am in different location for vkyc.
What are you doing in Punjab?
you work there or are you studying there?
If you are working there, you can show them your ID card and tell them you recently joined in job there so haven't got any address proof of that location yet. and ask them if they consider any other document.

Gaara

TF Ace
I am doing PhD. That's why. Since my address is temporary.
Thats not a problem you can show you ID card
even hostel allotment will work, if you are PG or on rent then you can get letter from you HOD as proof that you are doing PhD there.
Offline would be better, online agent won't have that much authority with these document.

don123

TF Buzz
But I don't want to open in current address, also I don't think that zero balance account is possible in offline.

don123

TF Buzz
But I don't want to open in current address, also I don't think that zero balance account is possible in offline.
Thats not a problem you can show you ID card
even hostel allotment will work, if you are PG or on rent then you can get letter from you HOD as proof that you are doing PhD there.
Offline would be better, online agent won't have that much authority with these document.
I think that zero balance account opening is possible only in online.

don123

TF Buzz
In between why is it you want indusind card? Which card of indusind?
Easydiner
So I can't do video kyc from punjab? If my kit will deliver to permanent address that won't be problem to me.
The problem I am thinking that is it possible to do or not. Because of different states.

Gaara

TF Ace
Easydiner
So I can't do video kyc from punjab? If my kit will deliver to permanent address that won't be problem to me.
The problem I am thinking that is it possible to do or not. Because of different states.
You can try, you try telling them the same.
unlike credit card there won't be cooling period so if this doesn't work you can go do it again when you go home.

don123

TF Buzz
You can try, you try telling them the same.
unlike credit card there won't be cooling period so if this doesn't work you can go do it again when you go home.
Ha thinking same. But thinking that if kyc. Completed then will there be problem for pre approved cc offers.? Because of kyc change ?