• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind zero balance delite account

Sahil_07

TF Select
Hey I recently opened an Indusind Zero Balance Delite Acc.I had previously seen here, there was an offer of 50 cashback of a credit card bill payment of 3000 3 times. But I am not seeing the offer anywhere rn in my app? Is it user specific? & Is it the right time to apply for the legend credit card? I want it for movies benifits.I have icici card with 1 lakh limit

helloworld

TF Legend
I want it for movies benifits

wait for 2 weeks. and during this time, whenever you want to book tickets try to see whether quota for this card available or not.

95% of the time, you can't use this card to book tickets, its quota fill fast like Tatkal.

If your theatres available in Paytm, check 'myzone' LTF offer or BMS, check 'play' card.

Legend is not for movie tickets, if you utilize well and good but don't rely on it.

1000097020.png
Anyone aware about this offer? I didnt see any mcc restrictions to avail this offer. As per the offer states, this account holder should maintain 25 k for 3 months or cumulative spends of 25 k in 3 months if any of the condition satisfies debit card charges would be reversed. If anyone knows more about this offer please do explain. Like i need to know if there is any mcc category restrictions.

Sahil_07

TF Select
1000097020.png
Anyone aware about this offer? I didnt see any mcc restrictions to avail this offer. As per the offer states, this account holder should maintain 25 k for 3 months or cumulative spends of 25 k in 3 months if any of the condition satisfies debit card charges would be reversed. If anyone knows more about this offer please do explain. Like i need to know if there is any mcc category restrictions.
yeah do cc bill payment