• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind pioneer credit card

aditya001

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I'm opening indusind pioneer account in a few days mainly for heritage credit card + the account seems good. want to know what are the possible negotiation options for the fees of the card, not a big fan of the vouchers though the voucher recovers the fee in a way. i see some people including @TechnoFino got it LTF by approval. Don't know if its possible for new application, the RM who will be opening my account told me he will try to take approval for better deal.

If someone has that card and that account please let me know your experience and at what price/deal you got the card.. If someone got LTF for fresh application please let me know that as well, i will force RM even more for LTF then..

Solution
I'm opening indusind pioneer account in a few days mainly for heritage credit card + the account seems good. want to know what are the possible negotiation options for the fees of the card, not a big fan of the vouchers though the voucher recovers the fee in a way. i see some people including @TechnoFino got it LTF by approval. Don't know if its possible for new application, the RM who will be opening my account told me he will try to take approval for better deal.

If someone has that card and that account please let me know your experience and at what price/deal you got the card.. If someone got LTF for fresh application please let me know that as well, i will force RM even more for LTF then..
I've the card as LTF...

KumarS

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I read somewhere you can push to get them to give you Amazon vouchers. Try that? It isn't generally offered but negotiation works. Although this should've been done before obtaining the card itself. Now might be too late.
They are no more offering Amazon voucher, I have pushed to the limit, and they came back, that amazon pay voucher product code doesn't exist in system ti generate.

In my view Yatra voucher is good option if one has any travel planned can used all voucher in one shot (hoping it is possible but not sure)

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
They are no more offering Amazon voucher, I have pushed to the limit, and they came back, that amazon pay voucher product code doesn't exist in system ti generate.

In my view Yatra voucher is good option if one has any travel planned can used all voucher in one shot (hoping it is possible but not sure)
I think only three can be used at a time

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My suggestion : Get an written email from customer service that your card is life time free post one time joining charges. Never trust IndusInd process. They’re very weak in process and quality. They might charge you next year 25k fee.
Rm said that there will be a portal from where i can redeem 1lkh balance
And its my choice to choose the denomination of yatra while redeeming
But condition of 3 in one transaction is always there

yaathran

TF Select
Rm said that there will be a portal from where i can redeem 1lkh balance
And its my choice to choose the denomination of yatra while redeeming
But condition of 3 in one transaction is always there
I have redeemed around 10 voucher at a time but it can be done via Yatra customer support only, you will need to send your voucher and itinerary details to them. Contact intobsales@yatra.com