• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind pioneer credit card

aditya001

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I'm opening indusind pioneer account in a few days mainly for heritage credit card + the account seems good. want to know what are the possible negotiation options for the fees of the card, not a big fan of the vouchers though the voucher recovers the fee in a way. i see some people including @TechnoFino got it LTF by approval. Don't know if its possible for new application, the RM who will be opening my account told me he will try to take approval for better deal.

If someone has that card and that account please let me know your experience and at what price/deal you got the card.. If someone got LTF for fresh application please let me know that as well, i will force RM even more for LTF then..

Solution
I'm opening indusind pioneer account in a few days mainly for heritage credit card + the account seems good. want to know what are the possible negotiation options for the fees of the card, not a big fan of the vouchers though the voucher recovers the fee in a way. i see some people including @TechnoFino got it LTF by approval. Don't know if its possible for new application, the RM who will be opening my account told me he will try to take approval for better deal.

If someone has that card and that account please let me know your experience and at what price/deal you got the card.. If someone got LTF for fresh application please let me know that as well, i will force RM even more for LTF then..
I've the card as LTF...

Sagar

TF Select
VIP Lounge

+1

Sagar

TF Select
VIP Lounge

I asked my RM for the better deal on pioneer heritage credit card. The deal he provided is 90k+tax and LTF with 90k voucher.

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
What's the advantage of the Pioneer Heritage card over the Pinnacle card?
a) I see the 2x 3K dining waiver as one benefit
b) Heritage has 1pt = 1 Rupee cash redemption while Pinnacle has 1 point = 0.75 rupee redemption
c) The other benefit is the no late payment fees but I guess you will be charged interest so I can't see much use in it
d) No cash withdrawal fees is a benefit if you deal in cash but I guess you will be charged interest so not much use

Pinnacle seems to be cheaper + the reward points seem to be better (quick glance)
Also Pinnacle costs 15K/10K v/s the 90K for Heritage
Plus with a Pioneer savings a/c you may be able to get Pinnacle LTF

The Pioneer Savings a/c seems good.

As per the terms of your deal you're paying 16.2K GST which is your cost for the card which you can probably recover if your spends are high enough using the extra 25 paise per point (i.e once you redeem 64.8K points which means at least 26L spends. Think of the rewards you are losing by not having those spends on a card like Magnus)

P.S. Ignore everything I said if you are one of those ultra HNWI. When you reach that level I don't think reward point calculations matter, only status :)

Last edited:

aditya001

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
What's the advantage of the Pioneer Heritage card over the Pinnacle card?
a) I see the 2x 3K dining waiver as one option
b) Heritage has 1pt = 1 Rupee cash redemption while Pinnacle has 1 point = 0.75 rupee redemption
c) The other is the no late payment fees but I guess you will be charged interest so I can't see much use in it
d) No cash withdrawal fees is a benefit if you deal in cash but I guess you will be charged interest so not much use

Pinnacle seems to be cheaper + the reward points seem to be better (quick glance)
Also Pinnacle costs 15K/10K v/s the 90K for Heritage
Plus with a Pioneer savings a/c you may be able to get Pinnacle LTF

The Pioneer Savings a/c seems good.

As per the terms of your deal you're paying 16.2K GST which is your cost for the card which you can probably recover if your spends are high enough using the extra 25 paise per point (i.e once you redeem 64.8K points which means at least 26L spends. Think of the rewards you are losing by not having those spends on a card like Magnus)

P.S. Ignore everything I said if you are one of those ultra HNWI. When you reach that level I don't think reward point calculations matter, only status :)
bro i have magnus and reserve both.. and i put my spends there only.. completely different reason to apply for heritage.. anyway will not apply if i will not get a good deal on it.. Like LTF or vouchers of my choice..

SangEUD

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Certainly good, if you use Luxe/ Oberoi in reality. If not, then using these for the sake of redemption is not much value rather liability, as similar options are available with much lower price tag. Completely depends upon your lifestyle

ramesh_dshah

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I asked my RM for the better deal on pioneer heritage credit card. The deal he provided is 90k+tax and LTF with 90k voucher.
is it possible to provide contact details of your RM? I have also recently opened pioneer account but my RM is not providing any offer. if I get at 90k joining with ltf i am willing to take.

aditya001

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Great okay. Do let us know final negotiation u do with them for this cc! It will be helpful.
As per the talking i understand it all depends on approval.. that means there is a set of things that they are offering like 90k LTF, and all.. If RM wants he can for sure take approval for LTF but i guess they become too lazy after account opening because the account is opened so there is no incentive for them to do anything and to follow up for approval.. Thats why im not opening account until he clarify on card offer.. He is calling me everyday right now.. Thats why do negotiation before opening account.. Lets see whats the best offer i can pull.. i will update here..

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod

I've the card as LTF without any such things, I tweeted about it but took down as it was not something went in a good way to others.
There are two factors that can get you LTF, a huge NRV + your RM's capability of getting approval or you need to know someone really capable enough. Though my process isn't duplicable at all, but the only way for you is to make your RM take the approval considering you're having really really high NRV, probable ~2Cr something that'd justify the wave off.

But for the best possible way is to check for the Oberoi Voucher offerings. They do work in a very different way which if strategically used, can give 2-3x value than the money you'll pay

Solution

Hari555

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
could you please DM me the RM details if you don't mind? I'm thinking of getting the pioneer metal and my RM is insisting that we can never get LTF for 90k joining option.